Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you afraid of death??? - Minitokyo

Are you afraid of death???

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Just to be honest I am afraid, but death is a circle of life. I am going to die someday, soo, Im just going to face it

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Sadly when you have grown up in my family you learn VERY quickly to face your fears...especially death.

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

I dealt with the inevitability of death when i was 12, i remember it well.

After thinking about what happens when you die, i came to realize that more than likely life is just a bunch of electrical signals in the brain, dieing just means its the end of those signals.

What really helped me out realizing death was trying to think of birth, before you were born millions of years happened, if you think back as far as you can it seems like eternity because it is to you. Death is much the same, life goes on without you and don't worry, you won't remember anything after you die. =P

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

Deathknight22

This is my !BOOMSTICK!

Well like you said and probably many more will, I am not afraid to die. It will come for you sooner or later so just make the most of your time. But i want to live a full life. Grow old, leave my mark on the world, and see what happens in the world. I wouldnt want to die young. Though, if it saved lives, then I'd accept it.

"Dont let todays dissapointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams" :Unknown Author

"If it dont fit right the first time, find a bigger hammer!"

If you walk into a wall and nobody sees it, are you still dumb?

ofcourse everybody is afraid of death..

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by guiltygearxofcourse everybody is afraid of death..

Not me Its part of life!

Quote by InuyashamaniaJust to be honest I am afraid, but death is a circle of life. I am going to die someday, soo, Im just going to face it

Everyone has to face death but i do believe that we either go to hell or heaven!

Quote by Deathknight22Well like you said and probably many more will, I am not afraid to die. It will come for you sooner or later so just make the most of your time. But i want to live a full life. Grow old, leave my mark on the world, and see what happens in the world. I wouldnt want to die young. Though, if it saved lives, then I'd accept it.

Well dying isnt so bad I think it would be exciting to know what happens when you die!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm afraid of death when I don't want to leave someone important to me.... :\

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Death is something i have almost seen 5 times.....so yes, i am afraid!.....its not a very pleasant feeling....but if you think about it...if you have done enuf good things in your life....then you shouldn't fear death, b/c ur goin to heaven....so you should prefer death over the miserable life that ur living ^_^....

That's for me ;)
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Death is nothing. You must be afraid of other things. Everyone will experience it someday so why afraid?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I'm not really afraid of death but I am afraid of dying before fully being able to experience life and to pass away with regret.

im not afraid of death it self, im more curius of how it will fial do die :p
but its not like you can try it then do somthing els :D

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

i wasnt afraid of death when i didnt have something to live for... But now i do... I am not afraid i just dont want to die soon. There are still things i want to do while i'm alive but if i die soon... bummer... ^^'

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

elfofdarkness

elfofdarkness

The Fire is within...

Death!!! No i don't think I am afraid of death.
I've been close to death before and it wasn't the death itself that was frightning me.
it was the feeling of leaveing everyone behind, and fail to make them happy.
my biggest consern at the time where how my sisters would be able to deal with it.

and I know that where death is i'am not.
when I am still alive death does not exist to me
and when I am dead, I don't exist
So death and I will never be on the same place.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'm not rally afraid of it... I'm more afraid of what might happen when I leave my loved ones behind. Maybe they start going through withdrawal and various other stuff. I don't know.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

not really. i'm actually kind of curious! :D

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Quote by deathgoddessnot really. i'm actually kind of curious! :D

Im not afraid of you.

but Im afraid of the otehr death, I enjoy life far too much.

Signature Image

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i'm scared of death. i mean i never really thought of it until a few months ago. i thought, if i were to point a knife at myself and stab myself what would happen? right at that moment i was scared. now that i think about it, i'm not scared.

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

not really, i have accepted it as a part of life

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

i'm not afraid of it, if not rather to as I am going to die, i think this more important, beacuse maybe is since it can be by an accident or disease x_x

Signature

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I guess I'm not afraid to die. I've got 2 ways to look at it right now. Either the ones I know will cry and yell "why did you go?!?" or I will simply not die completly and exist between the borders of life and death because they will think about me and will not let my soul rest in peace. I don't really care if I leave them behind 'cause they would've forgot about me one day or the other.(I must seem heartless by saying that) I want a start a brand new life when high school's gonna end, wich mean either I will stay alone somewhere where no one will know me or I'll make new friends to betray someday or the other by making something stupid or simply dying. I really don't give a damn if I let friends or loved ones behind, they will just have to deal with it. Everyone has had a lost love or a breakup, and after a while, I guess everyone forgot about that person. I think it's the same thing for death.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

I'm not afraid of death. It happens to everyone, afterall.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

im not
its afraid of me

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm not afraid of death. It's a part of life. ^^ I'll accept when that day will come. =^-^=

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

Masny people are afriad of death bu noone needs to be afraid.
Death is always by ur side and if u fear it than it will cut u down, but if u embrace its presence than someday it will gracfully take u to ur resting place.

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.