Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you afraid of death??? - Minitokyo

Are you afraid of death???

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

I am afraid of death. what will happen to me and what will happen to the people i care about when we die? i guess i am afraid of stuff i don't know which makes me afraid death i guess.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Te2

Te2

I am not afraid of death because death is sole freedomfrom this world, go to the path of devastation

mado

mado

Ikaika

Quote by Ephix
What really helped me out realizing death was trying to think of birth, before you were born millions of years happened, if you think back as far as you can it seems like eternity because it is to you.

I am not afraid to die. I believe that if you live everyday to its fullest than you will build 'your' eternity apon meaningful memories. when I die the only things I will most likely to regret is if I didn't accomplish the things I have set out to do and If I didn't make a lasting positive impression upon the people that I interacted with.

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

I'm not afraid of death. It's not like you can help it or anything so what's the point of fearing it when you knows it's going to come?

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

well, i not afraid of it, im afriad if i die in a very suffering way but if i die normally without pain ok with me
i just dont want to die in a horrible way is better for me if its fast without pain =P

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

..I'm not afraid of death at all. If I died right now, I wouldn't be scared one bit.

A matter a fact, I dont think I ever was afraid of death.. o_o; Does that make me weird..?

I used to. But now i realised that death is unavoidable. Its no point being scared. Everyone faces death one day. Its inevitable. I will be scared on the face of death maybe, if you ask me.

crimsonkatana

crimsonkatana

Im back^.^

im not afraid .....i hope that when i do die i can see my mom again ^.^....i really miss her ^.^...ayways im ready

- Mutsumi

merged: 12-31-2005 ~ 02:19am
well not ready now...just when the time comes ^.^;

Signature Image
Foolish brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life.

-Itachi Uchiha

im afraid of death >.<
i wonder if it hurts

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

I'm not exactly afraid of death just of suffering for a long time before I do. I turn into a baby any time I'm in pain. And anyways I'll get to see all the people and pets I've lost and right now the person I'm looking most forward to seeing is my grandpa he died when I was 14.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

uuhhmm... "the only thing sure in live is death"- cant remenber who said that... but it is true..... u dont know when its going to happen, but it is going to happen, so why be scared if it is something u cant do a thing about, so for me, Im not scared, I just live and enjoy all days like it is the last... who know maybe I will die tomorrow... o.O

im not really afraid, everyone dies someday, its inevitable, but i just hope i die when im old, in my sleep so its a nice peaceful death

aiya.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

No, why be afraid of something that doesnt exist for me yet. When death occurs, it is no longer your problem because then you wont exist any longer. so...why worry about something that you wont be apart of? :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well, coming to think about it, when i dont really care about death, I dont feel so afraid of it. On the other hand, after watching a scay movie, i'd be afraid. But i guess I'm only afraid cause i dont know wat would happen after death. Afraid of the unknown...

Signature

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Scary to death!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.