Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So, would you? Could you? - Minitokyo

So, would you? Could you?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Okay, this thread idea is kinda gross, so if you've got a weak stomach- GTFO...

One fine, fine spring day you are sitting in front of your local Starbuck$ enjoying your morning latte grande enema, reading the latest pseudo deep thinking book by Depak Chopra when a +10 hottie comes up and starts up conversation. This chick (or banging dude if your a chick) approaches and asks to sit next to you. Not being a butt pirate, you oblige. Well, one thing leads to another and after all the pleasant BS social get to know you crap is out of the way, you discover, to your surprise that she actually has a brain (or he), and that brain is somewhat awesome. Well, one thing leads to another, you get the digits, hook up for a date later that week, and what not.
The week comes round and the date arrives, it is perfect. I mean, movies were written about dates this damn good. The conversation isn't that typical banaal bull crap you make on dates cause you can't think of anything actually GOOD to talk about, it is heart felt deep honest conversation that makes you feel good to talk. The date goes so well, that you ask her out for another, she says yes. The second date comes around, and it's better than the first. The third comes around, it's the best so far. She finally asks you to come inside, you do. One thing leads to another and another thing leads to her panties hanging on the bedroom door knob (or his boxers). It is the absolute best damn sex in your life. I mean, this sex is so good that God lit a cigarette.
Well, a few more weeks go by, you start feeling a little more than a passing infatuation with this girl. One day, you get a letter in the mail inviting you to the latest family reunion. Being on good terms with your folks you say you can go. Your girl, unfortunately also has plans that day, and can't go with you to meet your folks. Too bad, eh?
Well, you get there feeling a little funky that your girl had to bail. You meet your parents at the get together, and they pull you to the side for a talking to. WTF?
Well, it seems that you have a long lost half sister from your moms hey day as a teen slut. You get to meet her today. AWESOME!
She finally meanders up to where you all are. Your stomach drops. It is your girlfriend. The girl you have been having mind blowing sex with, the girl you think should bear your children- is your half-sister. (or brother)
What do you do? Do you play it off? Do you tell your parents the truth? Hell, do you continue the relationship? What if she does want to carry on after learning the truth, do you want to?

Well? Discuss.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jchupa

Artist of Many

If you can't keep in your pants, keep it in the family. XP

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

Well,hard to say! I'd play it off with my folkes,pretending that I'm seeing her for the first time,then,whehn everybody disperse,except her and I,we take a little walk to clear thing out about what should we do.It's no point,no matter how you look at it,to involve the family in affairs like this.And then,the answers can vary:For example,let's say tha t se sai she doesnt care for that whole family crap,and sais she'd like to continue with the relationship,and as you said XianPu,have your children.I'd be a litle unstable if it were to come to that,but I'd be about 60% sure that I'd agree,cause it'd be impossible for after tha amount of time,her or my feelings toward her/me would change all of a sudden,even if it is because it was my lost sister.On the other hand,if she were to say that she doesn't want to continue the relationship,and just stay as family,I'd understand,though I'd think that my hear would be broken to the very last cell.I mean,that's a hard case to deal with,but the seccond option is less likely to occur,because,we allready had sex,more than one time,not to mention we got to spedn a lot of quality time together,and have lotsa fun! MY oppinion is that. Logic:My domain of expertise!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Man, W[hy]TF do people come up with crap like this? I'm sure there are at least a thousand better things to think about. >_> >_> ~_~

True,but sacrifices must be done to boost my user level,and so,I posted here! :)
And I will,anywhere I can post!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

<_<

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

uh,,,,,, Ok 2 things to say?

1. Talk about Angel Sanctuary!!!
2. Id keep it to myself. :x

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

O___________O.......*sweatdrop* Reminds me a lot of Angel Sanctuary....and I'd zip my mouth shut!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

so sad....

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.