Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tenjou tenge/ikki tousen - Minitokyo

tenjou tenge/ikki tousen

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

can anyone tell me whether ikki tousen or tenjou tenge is better?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Nope, no one can. We don't know what kind of Anime themes you like in what you enjoy to watch.
Can only explain my side of what i see of either. Both have the whole 'martial arts' with 'supernatural' powers theme to them, Ikki Tousen just happens to take that from the context of The three kingdoms of ancient china. If you have any interest in China's history or have enjoyed playing "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", then that would be a fairly decent show to watch. Tenjou Tenge takes that theme and combines it with a story about families born into power controlling eachother and focuses on individual characters that wish to get stronger for someone they love (go figure, the usual bullshit).

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Decapitated

Decapitated

*Snore*

I've only watched Tenjou Tenge so I can't tell
(sorry)

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

well no becuas ethey are both good anime but Tenjo Tnege is longer =p ^_^'

What Can Any One Do ?

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Hmm, i've seen both. I... prefer Tenjou Tenge simply because there are less panties to deal with, plus it doesn't strive to throw panties and bras onto every corner of the story, but there are more flashbacks than there is memory in a 4GB flashdrive... er, sorry, terrible pun...

Ikki tousen... on the other hand... is- though built on a potentially good premise... has a panty shot seperating every second kick. It's alright if you can bear with it.... but about 90 or so panties into the show (probably the third episode by then)- the story began to seem less important than the characters' attire XD

But because it's anime, they're forgiven and all is good.

In the end, depends on you.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

k thanx for the help. i need to expand my pathetic anime collection and i like martial arts anime but didnt know which to go for. thanx!

TT is good but nothing great, but Ikkitousen is a total crap :P

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cant vouch for any. That is totally up to u so u have to find out for yerself. I personally like both because they have good story and characters.

*spoiler*
Tenjou tenge however provided an extensive flashback that wasn't necessary and therefore knocked down sum points for it in my taste.

Ikkitousen is good too but the anime was short-lived with only 12 episodes and a somewhut rushed job.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.