Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what position do you want if you are work in ZAFT or EAF? - Minitokyo

what position do you want if you are work in ZAFT or EAF?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i always wonder to become the MS pilot.....
the main pilot like shin or sting have in their company....
maybe become an operator is fun too...
what is your?

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

x3 i'd like to be a MS pilot too! XD more action! If with ZAFT sure with the red uniform *-* If with EAF mmm like Stellar? but not a extended! x_x

Signature Image

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Of course I want to be a MS pilot X3!
But I think that a mechanic is a cool position too! Working with the engineering of the MS and other machines and with the computer programming! WOW! Sweet!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

An elite red uniform for Zaft, or the blue uniform for EA. As long as I'm an elite soldier ms pilot. Thougth I'd rather be fighting with Orb than these two organisations XD

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

zaft of course

EAF, as a Fleet Commander. Of course I am trained in the use of a Zaku, just in case it has to come to that, but I am the big shot. ^_^

Zaft with the red suits ^_^ i would fight for orb if i had the choice.

Well... i'd like to a member of Zule Squad of zaft, since it is the most comfort position.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i wanna be ZAFT's Special Soldier (faith) and i'm going to pilot a Nuclear Powered Gundam.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

isnt there an option to side with archangel?? hehe, an ms/zaku pilot is for me

smile. :D :D

i would like to be in faith just like Athrun, Heine, Shinn and Rey as its cool as i will be higher ranking than those red cloaks and i can choose to pilot a ms

zaft all the wayyy! be like shiho, but with the blitz gundam!!! yay!

i like that i will be any side athrun in it if he is in ZAFT i will be ZAFT if he is in Earth i will be Earth if he not one of them me 2 Athrun is the best XD

Signature

an MS pilot of course in z.a.f.t i would like to be a red suit hopefully intrusted with a gundam(preferably with dragoons) if i was in the E.A i would like to be in Phantom Pain.

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Hmmm maybe you would be surprised with my answer... But if I were in ZAFT I would like to be in some high position... maybe High Council Chairman - well I know he's not exactly part of ZAFT but he gives orders to ZAFT as well (of course with help of military advisers)... Haha I think I would be thinkng of some evil plan how to retake power over the world :D

I'd probably be in logos, somewhere up in Djibril's area. (that'll shock ya ladies and germs) Even though it's not technically part of EAF, it's still the org that gives the orders and tells them who to shoot at.

shiarou

i am alive again!

Ill be at EAF, they desperately need some honest, intelligent and skillfull (....cough) person there.

what is loneliness anyway?

If Zaft, I'd be the chairman of the PLANTS and if EAF, I'd be the leader of the Blue Cosmos. Just love the power to control

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

wow ! seems lots of ppl here like to be in the zaft ...
well for me i wanna be with the aa ..but i dont wanna be a ms pilot ...OX
scary ...but for me i wanna have a position like miriallia ! cic if i am not mistaken...kinda cool well at least u can communicate with the ms pilot XD lol

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

me?
ZAFT definitely, MS? no...i could use one as a just incase i need to fight situation.
But i want one thing, I am the chairman, (dullindal), and i own the bloody fort, so you all can cry under my rule.
i order people around and fight my wars, so yeah, when that happens, i will fight too, but basically, i have my own base in space and i can get to play with shooting massive powerful colony cannons and lasers!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

i would like to be the expendable pilot for either side, the guy they send simply to cause a distraction( he he bezerker style)

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

CIC for ZAFT. ^^ Just cause I'm really bad at being on the front line. Bad cannon fodder! xD

Definately ZAFT...c'mon if Lunamaria is there...my mind is set

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Umm...probably in ZAFT as a MS pilot of course just like Luna, Shinn, Rey,and Athrun. But I love the uniform of Stellar too. ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.