Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what position do you want if you are work in ZAFT or EAF? - Minitokyo

what position do you want if you are work in ZAFT or EAF?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Neither, I would chose to side with Eternal or ORB. Both ZAFT and EAF are sensless and ruthless sides.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think I'd actually be scared to go fight in an MS... but I'd love to work at the CIC on the Archangel (hey, it has a hotspring (and Mwu...) :D), like Miriallia or Sai's job. I'd work with computers, but not too stressful :)

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

i wont even think of workin in the army unless i am as skillful as kira n even then i rather be fightin with orb

i want to be the leader of my own ms team. Either side, it doesnt matter...i just want an ms.

I'd join ZAFT, i have a romance for one-eyed MSs, lol

Yzak

Silver Duelist

It really is different imagining something like that. :P I'm sure 95% of people like "I'd go out there in a Gundam and save people!" would go pet themselves at the slightest hint of warfare. 8d

I'd be in ZAFT. 3 Reasons: It looks famous, The coolest Mobile Suits are there, And being a coordinator sounds pretty cool! Oh my position would be an MS pilot.

Maybe an operator? I like mechanics from my childhood, and I always like tanks and so robots and so of course MSs...... But I don`t want to sit in it and fight. Maybe I am a commander more than a soldier? I don`t know, but the feeling of comanding is really cool!

Zaft is ok for me, tho I prefer Omni. Well... Becoming a Special Forces MS pilot won't be that bad :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.