Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you learn nihon-go because you like japan's anime or manga? - Minitokyo

do you learn nihon-go because you like japan's anime or manga?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Yes, anime and manga made a huge influence on my decision to learn Japanese. I'd say it was 98% of the reason why I'm learning it. XD

I learnt Japanese because the only other language option at my school is Italian, and I am NOT learning Italian.

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Yes, that was my motivation since the begining

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I took up Japanese language class because i wanted to be able to speak to Japanese when i visit Japan since i just love going there! (And shopping like a real Otaku! XD)

Yes, but actually i first learned it because all my doujinshi is in Japanese language. At that time, anime is still consider as a rare, only known amonst anime fans. Then before i knew it, i already learned various things about Japan, not only their language but also folklores. And i still learning.

Blue Silent Bell

I am going to Japan next summer break, so I HAVE to learn nihongo right now...

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

I can't really say I'm learning nihon-go... or really really slowly. But I want to learn it because of anime/manga.
And I know how to play go too thanks to Hikaru no Go.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I'm studying it so i can play newly japan RPG games than my other friend....

but until now... i still cant understand the game until i played the english one... *sigh* >_<

Signature

i study jap because it was compulsory in high school to learn a language. this was way before i was into manga/anime. by the time i was addicted, i got sick of learning jap (coz i was so very bad at it). so nowadays, i only learn bits and pieces of jap from what i read and heard while at the same time talk to friends with a mixture of jap and english ^^

Signature

trully....anime influence me to learn Japanese..although not really better,ppl still say dat Im expert in Japanese because of word Itadakimasu,Itta rasshai,and other words.Now Im studying for the good result to go to Japan....hopefully..

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

I would be lying if I said all those Japanese dramas and mangas didn't influence me

But I do find Japanese culture and customs fascinating, which is why I want to go there, plus I have a couple of friends who live there.

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

I wanted to learn Nihongo because I think it's a really nice language and is nice to brag about to peers.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.