Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what did you feel when your fav and your most hate character die - Minitokyo

what did you feel when your fav and your most hate character die

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i was so shock when my fav character die....and at the moment i hate the killer.....
but when my hate character die i also feel sad...because maybe he/she is not that bad.....
what about you?

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

When my fav chara dies, I feel sad of course, because he was the one I was most related to, but I can keep it cool. When my hated chara dies (it's hard for me to completly hate a chara but) I don't feel sad but I do not feel joy, only relief.

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Depends totally on the story. Of course no one wants their favorite characters to die (and usually cheer when the one the hate the most dies) but for me it depends solely on the story. If they're just arbitrarily killed, then I absolutely hate it. If it’s a noble death, then while I will be sad I would understand (greater good and all).

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

well depends...... if he/she dies meaninglessly, then of course i won't accept it, but what can we do?

Pride comes before the fall

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

So many emotions I say it in one word...DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I cry...like when auel did and then maybe i shouldnt say coz its too new...then i hate shinn kinda.
Shinn didnt die though. I feel devastated and think about them for a few days. Yep, but it makes it worse then they make it die in a really sad way like uh...in the final of GSD.

\(^o^)/

when fav dies i go crazy angry but chill out in like 30 minutes lol... when the hated character dies I laugh at their death strangely xd....

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

when fav dies i will think to kill the artist.. But, when the hated character dies I will be happy... :)

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

It depends on the story, of course, but if there's say, a side-character I like and they die, I'm fairly ticked and sometimes inconsolable. But when it's a character I hate, normally my reaction is: "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?"

Mostly though, the characters I dislike tend to survive the story... (>.<)

Signature

adventchildvii

adventchildvii

Psychotic Soul

Found it a little hard to hate the char who killed my fave char since i liked the killer too. DAmmit.

\"Is it surprising that prisons resemble factories and that schools, barracks and hospitals resemble prisons?.\"
God Didn\'t Create Man; Man Created God

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

When favourite character dies i say:"Darn! Oh well i hope they revive her somehow... Or maybe he/she isnt dead and will appear in the end smiling... :)"

When most hated character dies:"Finally!!!! He finally cant talk... Now i can watch the series with joy... Take that Shinji Ikari! Oops wrong anime but still... *evily laughing*"

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

If my favorite die, I stop see that anime, because normally my favorite is in the side of the goods, when my most hated die, I continue seeing it.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

daisuki-daisuke

daisuki-daisuke

Addictive

I felt really bad when *someone* in Death Note died.

I didnt feel like reading the manga anymore.. but when someone I hated died from another anime, I was really happy. XD

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

when fav character die,aww...man
when hated character die,yeah at least he is dead

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Ai-KuN

Ai-KuN

Atashi wa kimi ni aitai....

emmm.... if my fav char died, i'll be freaked out. told it thousands and thousands of times to my friend who watch it too while shouting. but nyways... i'll coninue watching the anime.
If my most hated char die, i think i'll freaked out too. hehe ^^''

Obviously, if my fav character died, I would cry (well, be sad) and if the character i hate dies, it doesnt do much effect on me. I'm like, yay! ^^ Unless they do an important role or something...

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Hmmm it depends if it was my favourite character i would fell sad/bad/or meaby cry. However i feel sad even if any character who have name/personality dies in anime. Hmm like zabuza in naruto i feel sad when he dies.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

when my favorite character dies i basically feel sad and mad. i feel so mad i cry sometimes and i start yelling really loud afterwards. when my most hated character i feel really happy and jump for joy screaming: he/she died!!! yay!!!

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

when my fav character dies, i'm really quite bitter... my reaction of course being "whyyyyy?!"

when my most hated character dies, i'm usually not much affected. it's like "yes, it's finally over!"

when my fav char dies:
"why ya die so fast!? T_T "while pickin up a machine gun or laser beam cannon and starts shootin around while tears running out from the eyes like river....

when te char i hated dies:
jump up coz too happy for her death n hold a party to celebrate te char's death ^_^'

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

lucky to me he didn't die but if he die i will kill the artist i will travel to him just to kill him

Signature

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I 'll be very sad because no one have to died and they have their own reason .

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

If my fave dies, then I will be sad for a moment.. "Whoaaa.. Why did she/he die?"
Otherwise, if my hate dies, I'll be happy unless he/she makes a good point before he/she dies

Signature

i would be very mad and sad one of my friend friends keeps saying that inuyasha dies and im like why would they kill him off but anyways he keeps telling me that and i wish i had cartoon network so than i can watch it and say that hes not dead

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.