Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help Nintendo Game cube games - Minitokyo

Help Nintendo Game cube games

page 1 of 1 19 total items

My cousins will have a Game Cube and I have to think about some games but since they're 8 and 6 years old, I am not really interested by the games that could be more appropriate for them... (Games like Tales of Symphonia are probably still too complex for them.... well at least Resident Evil is). And I don't really know what are the Nintendo game cube games are, except the very very big hits.
I think that Mario Party 6 and Pokemon Colisseum are good choices (they like Pokemon)... Maybe Pikmin or Smash brothers... but I would like to have a longer list.

A game on your mind ?

Thanks.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I suggest adding more of the mario hits to the list such as mario golf, tennis and im not exactly sure if there is a baseball or soccer already out. Im sorry if that was not really much of help...but if i think of more, i'll let you know :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

6 and 8 eh? hmm... the best games i know of meself world be anything mario related e.g. mario sunshine luigi's mansion or even mario kart. pokemon would be a good game as well but your cousins might become a bit obsessed with it. i would definatly not go near resident evil if i were unless high levels of gore and blood are good for them in additions to possible nightmares. resident evil 4 especialy. because despite the fact it is a great game along with the rest of the series it has gotten alot more detailed with the death scenes and violence. like heads sliced/blown off/up, acid melting off your face and being skewered by spikes and then some. those kinds of things are not good for young ones. x_x HTH

well, you can try mario power tennis, mario kart double dash, the legend of zelda : wind waker(it's not too complex ) , destroy all humans, every game with "mario" on the name, monkey ball, pikmin is a good choice... , donkey kong jungle beat, harvest moon, animaniacs : the great edgar hunt, fantastic four, sonic, chicken little, pokemon xd, .... spongebob ..... , super smash brothers, hunnn i don't know if it helps cuzz i like "complex" games... eh heh he ehh ehh bye !!!!!!!!

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

I would prefure them to play pokemon games.

If you watch One Piece, they could play that game. It's really not that much bad stuff in it. And same with super smash brothers. And Tales Of Symphonia. Even though there are bad words in it, it's no big deal. Just tell your cousins that bad words no longer are part of this world. XD

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

OOOOOOO....i got a really good one, how about Zelda:Windwaker! Its a very popular game and I think your cousins would like it very much, hope that helped ^_^'

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros Melee

Signature Image

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Quote by Misato-KunOOOOOOO....i got a really good one, how about Zelda:Windwaker! Its a very popular game and I think your cousins would like it very much, hope that helped ^_^'

That one is real good. Even though I have beat it 9 times

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

Sonic Heroes.
Viewtiful Joe.
Not much.

Signature

There's the new Pokemon title that cannot possibly be worse then a Colisseum title. The Yu-gi-oh one. Err, stick with Kart and Smash Bros. and they'll be better off for it :)

Thanks once again.

SO there's a new Pokemon game... A game with Sonic must be fine too.

Quote by blueknight6 and 8 eh? hmm... the best games i know of meself world be anything mario related e.g. mario sunshine luigi's mansion or even mario kart. pokemon would be a good game as well but your cousins might become a bit obsessed with it.

I think they are really obessed with Pokemon, so a little more wouldn't change a lot ^_^ .
How could I have forgotten Luigi's mansion ?
I am not really sure with Mario Sunshine... cause the difficulty seems to be picked after the end of Mario 64... MS isn't a game where the difficulty increase little by little at all.... there are sometimes hard stars in the beginning and incredibly easy one on the last.

Quote by Misato-KunI suggest adding more of the mario hits to the list such as mario golf, tennis and im not exactly sure if there is a baseball or soccer already out. Im sorry if that was not really much of help...but if i think of more, i'll let you know :D

I'm not really sure if they like "sport" games but I'll check.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

The Mario games are a good way to go. Though Sunshine is an evil game.

Get them Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance it's a simple hack and slash RPG and while it might be a bit complex at first they'll get into it in no time, mind you an 8 year old kid is quite capable of playing complex games.

This game has an excellent Co-op system so not only will it help them get into RPGs but also be fun for both brothers. I strongly suggest you buy this game for them and if it's too hard just help them out a bit.

EDIT: Also TimeSplitters: Future Perfect is a perfect game for growing boys, all kids want badass action and these two brothers are prolly no different. It's a FPS and well I know many little kids who play these games and are very good at them.

I'm not reccommending kiddie games cause I think that even though the games I reccommended are aimed at older gamers they can be enjoyed perfectly fine by an 8 year old boy and of course his 6 year old bro, when I was a kid I played everything and these kids should be allowed to do so too.

Quote by CutioThough Sunshine is an evil game.

if you mean the fact that mario has to clean up grafitti i agree. otherwise the game is quite decent. oh i just thought of another mario-related one. try wario world. its an okay game and the difficulty increases at a decent rate as well. oh! both luigi's mansion and wario world are pretty short i'd say rent them unless u can find them at a good price which may not be a problem at all i got wario world for $20.00. note: just a few things about wario world 1. it isn't the mini game things you may have heard of look it up on nintendo to see what i mean. 2 it might be kinda hard to find. maybe you could look at ebgames or gamestop since i have found some older games there. :)

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Your on the right track, Mario and Pokemon are just fine for them. Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Mario Sunshine, the list goes on. And then besides pokemon, they might like Super Smash Brothers Melee also.

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Quote by alminaI am not really interested by the games that could be more appropriate for them

sorry i missed that part but even at that i'd say the metroid games wouldn't be too bad... never really noticed any gore and most of the things look like bugs anyway. but i really wouldn't go any further.

Don't forget Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles! and everything else everyone said are good too.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

The Legend of Zelda - the windwaker, they'll love that game, the cell shade style will make them to think they're playing a cartoon, and Carmen Sandiego - The Secret of the Stolen Drums could be also good for they, this is what I call "the game for amateur players", the game is easy and will help them to begin to develope their skills like video players.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

Animal Crossing is a good one for kids.If they likeplaying simulation games.Or if they like the thought of building their own town or things like that.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.