Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 COMUNIDAD LATINA EN mT - Minitokyo

COMUNIDAD LATINA EN mT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Pues bien he notado que en MT ha aumentado el numero de usuarios latinos asi que esto es para conocernos entre nosotros mejor, me gustaria que me pudieran contestar unas sencillas cosas

1. de que pais eres (son)
2. que anime y/o video juego es de sus favoritos
3.cualquier otro dato que quieran agregar aqui sin limitaciones

*Well this is a post mainly for latin people but if you want you can also answer the questions*

Por ejemplo yo (Abraham)
1 de México
2. casi todo el Anime pero principalmente, Evangelion, Noir, Lain, Onegai Twins, Saint Siye (Caballeros del Zodiaco), en cuanto a Videogames prefiero RPG como Final Fantasy, o aventuras como Resident Evil, o Nija Gaiden, etc.
3. Creo que ya me extendi mucho pero sientanse libres de comunicarse.

¡Arribaa los paises Laatiinooss!!!!!!!! :)

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Hola Abraham,

No me habia puesto en la tarea de agradecer a las personas que me dieron la bienvenida cuando llegue a MT, asi que aprovecho este espacio para agradecerte. Gracias XD (soy malo para expresar sentimientos)

1. Colombia (creo que soy el unico, pero no estoy muy seguro)
2. Juego: Final Fantasy - Anime: mucho, entre otros: Escaflowne, SDF Macross, Berserk, Perfect Blue, Saikano, r.o.d., r.o.d. the TV, etc, etc, etccccccccccccc <- (un largo etcetera)
3. Creo que aunque es bueno expresarnos de cuando en cuando en español, deberiamos tratar de realizar los comentarios en ingles, o si publicamos en español, tratar de traducirlos para que toda la comunidad de MT pueda entender lo que decimos.

Hi Abraham,

i haven't put myself in the task of thanks the people who welcome me when I arrive MT, so I would like to take this space to thank you. Thank you XD (I suck when expressing feelings)

1. Colombia (I believe I am the only colombian here, but I not too sure)
2. VideoGame: Final Fantasy - Anime: a lot, among them: Escaflowne, SDF Macross, Berserk, Perfect Blue, Saikano, r.o.d., r.o.d. the TV, etc, etc, etccccccccccccc <- (a very long etc)
3. I believe its a relieve to have chances to speak spanish from time to time, but, we should try to post in english, or it posting in spanish, try to translate it to allow all the MT community to understand what we are saying.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Blargh, necesito estudiar más español, porque tengo estudiar un año.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Please speak English on Minitokyo. It's great to have a 'comunidad latina', but this thread should be for welcoming members to the club, not for communicating. Communicating in Spanish can be done by PM. This is so that everybody can understand what is being said on Minitokyo. ^_^

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Yep i think the same thing biriwilg, i'm from Chile but think is better speak in english, is a more common language here... :D

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Quote by SileniusYep i think the same thing biriwilg, i'm from Chile but think is better speak in english, is a more common language here... :D

Indeed.... it doesn't really matter to speak in english... it's better for the order of the site... :)

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Quote by biriwilgPlease speak English on Minitokyo. It's great to have a 'comunidad latina', but this thread should be for welcoming members to the club, not for communicating. Communicating in Spanish can be done by PM. This is so that everybody can understand what is being said on Minitokyo. ^_^

Ok Ok this was meant to give a "welcome" and say hi to the members of Minitokyo that speak spanish and when I started there was not such thing as a English only (really that doesn´t matter) the fact it´s that I made it about 3 weeks ago and that were my intentions.
Well I had note that here at MT the amount of latin user (members) has grown up so, so basically this thread it´s to get to know each other better (latins), also I said that everyone non latin can also share some onfo here

So here it´s the thread theme:

1. Country
2.what games and/or videogames you enjoy more.
3. Anything else that you want to share

I didn´t do it with bad intentions, BYe

Blackmetal

Pandamonium

hola! :D

Shualo....... ni ahi ^^

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

why don´t kake this site multilang. Will be nice pals.
And I don´t see problems with languages as you can see I´m spanish speaker and I don´t have any problems to write in eng. Lol. TRY TO learn!!!!. Knowledge wont hurt you, he,he...

I have a very huge amount of resources and information about Anime and some members want it.
But I only can post this in my natural lang, because I must to be clear.
Just tell me If I can do this or not.
I allready post some Anime information directlly to the sources in Japan but in spanish.
I know if this is interesting some members can do the proper translate of it.

See ya.
Cheers.

P.M : I´m surelly the only one from Uruguay. ( small country beetwen Argentina and Brazil ).

Hola!

Me llamo Phil y tu?

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

1. soy de Fresno,California
2. mis favoritos juego y anime son " Capcom vs snk" y el anime "berserk".
3. ^_^' i couldn't understand that last question ^_^' sorry my spanish isn't that great.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Responses:

Hi Blackmetal, silenius and Alpha!
Hi Phil my name it´s Abraham
and finally don´t worry DigitalDesmadre the last one aws optional

Hola Phil mi nombre es Abraham

Just to add more comms. Isn´t here any latin girl !? Just wondering what
happened with the people of other latins countries???
so Anyone this thread sitll goes on!!!!

Yura

Yura

DarkBlueJ~

1. Colombia
2. evangelion, hellsing, midori no hibi and more.....i like RPG FFand Golden sun i like also metroid
3. Need to know more series XD

This is not a place to play solitaire... Tell me where you want me to be (8)

KenjiHiragizawa

KenjiHiragizawa

Lego Knight

Hi!

1. México, d.f.
2. there are to many animes I like to list them all =P but at least i can say that Stellvia, Witch Hunter Robin, Cowboy Bebop and Tsukihime are one of those many; about games, rpgs and fps are mi favorite kind, Ragnarok Online, Y's VI and Metroid Prime to list a few.
3. What can i say... i study philosophy in Mex U, i like to make fan art and i'm learning how to use photoshop xD

Jya ne. ^_^

Signature Image

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

hi
1. colombia...
2. midori nohibi,evangelion, bakuretsu tenshi, gunslinger girl, cowboy beepop, yu gi oh, pokemon, digimon 1&2, saint seiya, card captor sakura, tsubasa resevoir chronicle, magical warriors, mikami vampire hunter, escaflowne, vampirehunter d.....and a bit hellsing..............games...super smash bros -melee(both), pokemon gba.........and kirby gb.....ragnarok online and magna carta...
3. now we r four colombians in here....hikarujm, yura tiantito, alicho...but maybe there r more...

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Saludos:

1. Chile.
2. Sólo nombraré el primer favorito, para no dar una lista larga:
Anime: Saint Seiya.
Juego: Samurai Spirits.
3. Hay un Grupo para los hispanohablantes, es Hispanime. Pueden acceder ahí haciendo click.

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

Hola!!!

1. Soy de panama, de la capital ^^
2. Anime:
- Mi favorito (por mesaje) es Rurouni Kenshin
- Card Captor Sakura
- Evangelion
Video Game
- Final Fantasy VII (Scual Rules)
- Tomb Raider
3. me encanta escribir, y ahora estoy incursionando en el mundo de los WallPaper ^^

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

abraham tenes msn??

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
Hey amigo!!
No sabia que tenias este foro, que los gringos usen el traductor si quieren saber de que se trata, hehe.... saludos desde el df en mexico....
Soy Arturo
Me gusta todo el anime pero mis favoritas son evangelion, lain, cowboy bebop, aika, furi curi, huy.... hay muchas mas....
de juegos ninguno.... no tengo tiempo y ademas como que no se me da.... hehe....
Me gusta que los juegos den lugar a animes o peliculas como resident evil.... pero hasta ahi, hehe....
bueno..... saludos....
SISKO ( el no-juegos)..... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

vacxy: mejor te simplifico mis datos

vac: Me llamo victor

1) De Peru(los 3)

2)Galaxy angel (todas las temporadas) jejeje :)

vax: ...exagerado...
dxy: A mi me gusta blue girl and saber marionet
vac: :\ bueno
3) soy multifacetico(o muchas personalidades) y no tiene nada de malo..

dxy: excpto por q te confundes algunas veces y >=(

vax: ...cambiamos de estado de expresion en algunas situaciones. -_-

Vac: bueno ya chau :D

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Hola :D bueno pues aqui en respuesta de vuestro cuestinario ahi te va :nya: :

1.soy de mexico
2.anime; evnagelion, gundam W, Rurouni Kenshin, Sanit Seya, etc, etc
y de juegos; The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Pokemon, etc, etc
3. Pues nada mas que agregar por el momento, hasta luego mi amigo, Ciao. XP

Danael

Danael

Ecchi Archangel

Well from Mexico, although I've been living in England for about 3 1/2 years now. Hmmm anime, sorry haven't got much experience but I'l tell you that I've enjoyed: Chobits, Evangelion, Love Hina, Love Hina: Again and Hack Sign. And as for games I guess I've played mostly those that you can find in msn (bejeweled, etc...) but Zelda and DK are some of my favourites to play.

Additions? Well I'll leave you with a very interesting thought (and it is ONLY for your personal consideration, please! ): What is more controversial... to know Spanish as a mother tongue but have to use English very frequently, or to know English and never even try to learn another language?

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
Signature

es excelnete tener una comunidad latina en la cual uno pueda hablar de su anime favorito, e incluso opinar de los trabajos que se realizan , que cada vez son muy buenos

1. El SAlvador
2. CCS, Tsubasa, Xxxholic, Chobits, Evangelion, X, Saint Seiya
3. I have to learn more English XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.