Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is Your Anime/Manga Guilty Pleasure? - Minitokyo

What is Your Anime/Manga Guilty Pleasure?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

sterfish

Some Dude

Is there any anime show, movie, or OVA (or manga series) that you like that you are kind of ashamed to tell people you like?

There are a couple for me personally:

Digimon (all seasons)
Yu-Gi-Oh
Akira (yeah, this may not really count but everytime I say I like it, people tell me how much they don't)

As for manga, there really isn't much, but I still feel weird being a guy and buying Hana-Kimi, Fruits Basket, or Kare-Kano from a store.

EvaJunky

Evangelion god

This isn't an anime, but Megas XLR on Cartoon Network. It's funny as heck if you get all the anime references.

"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you, I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down."
~"Sober", Tool

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

hamtaro...I just love cute things....

sad noobs... how DARE you people call that peace of shit ANIME!
Anime refers to animation... and with anime we mean the japanese anime!!!!
and it should be treasured !

Go watch any of these episodes:

Cowboy bebop
Dragon Drive
Hack//SIGN
Hunter X Hunter
Hunter X Hunter OVA
Hunter X Hunter Greed Island (OVA 2)
Hunter X Hunter G.I Final (OVA 3)
Last Exile
Tokyo Underground (TV)
Vampire Princess Miyu
Wolfs Rain
Lova Hina
Lova Hina Again
Lova Hina Christmas Special
Lova Hina Final Selection
Lova Hina Spring Special
Gunslinger Girl
Fullmetal Alchemist
Madlax (TV)
Naruto (TV)
Samurai 7 (TV)
Samurai Champloo (TV)
Tenjou Tenge (TV)

i can give you more but im tired of typing ghehe

Magi606

The Divine

I'd have to say im guilty of watching some Shoujo animes...Im not really guilty about it so much as I dont go advertise it to everyone..but if someone asks I have no problem admitting I do watch some of them. =)

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

hmmm... a guilty pleasure?? closest i have to that is Ichigo 100% and Gakuen Haven.. and they're both manga's...

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I'm a guy, and well, that's sorta a chick series. But I really enjoyed it. ^_^'

Signature Image

Ah... but I'm not ashamed. to say I watch some anime like Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon (even the Live Action) and Kyo Kara Maou.

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Heh i really like watching the japanese version of Yu Gi Oh! since the american version edited a LOT OF things!

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

thats definately an understatement.. I actually read some of the later stuff of YugiOh in the manga, and what they show on the American Version is so damned tame..
And i guess thats another guilty pleasure.. YuGiOh..

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

Hmmm Guilty pleasure would probally have to be something like YuGiOh because most people think its pretty stupid.. But on a side note what is infamouS talking about ?

michiko326

michiko326

super freak

Shameful as it is, I like Sailor Moon. I was watching it with my little sister and found myself getting into it. "Tuxedo Mask! Noooooooo!"

RAHR!

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

my guilty pleasure
anime: Oh My Goddess OAV, and Sister princess...
i just cant help but loving the cuteness ^_^'

manga: anything CLAMP...
i love their styles

Quote by infamouSsad noobs... how DARE you people call that peace of shit ANIME!
Anime refers to animation... and with anime we mean the japanese anime!!!!
and it should be treasured !

yes Zharon what IS he talking about?, maybe someone's being an anime elitist, huh?

and to think the current YuGiOh (which is still an anime :P) is a remake of the original (which didnt last, but WAS based off the manga), remade to make sure the card game sold well in japan :P

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

nope i watch what i like and am proud to be an anime maniac!! :D

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Sailormoon, and probably Gravitation even though I haven't watch it yet ( and I'm intend not to ).

Card captor Sakura, Sailor moon, well i saw them complete and they liked me although it was some years ago, i think i was 16 or 17 y.o. anyway, i would see some episodes of that series again, just to remember old times.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.