Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime girls in bikinis please! - Minitokyo

Anime girls in bikinis please!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

[I didn't really have an idea as to where this thread should go, but I think the anime/manga lounge will suit fine although anime is the main focus point in this case.]

If you know a link here at MiniTokyo for an image large enough to use in a wallpaper (or a huge scan ^^) please post the link!
I want to make a wallie with a water background, but first I need a girl in a bikini or swimsuit to go with it!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

hmmm there are a fair few methinks, i may have a scan or two, ill have a look and let ya know ^__^

have a look in Gravion section

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

All you have to do is look under female scans I'm sure you can find one there.
In fact the unknown ecchi female scans has quite a few

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

There's a lot of female scans out there.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

yes I know that but narrow it down by using the subcategories I just gave you one example of one subcategory (unkown ecchi), I think Aa! Megami-sama and Onegai Teacher has some to

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

Hey aint nothing wrong with a little anime girls in bikinis that's for sure.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/1021/
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/5102/
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/10875/

There's just a few I found in the back of the female scans

Quote by CutioHey aint nothing wrong with a little anime girls in bikinis that's for sure.

what does that have to do with the question daos asked

Signature

i need to know how to get quick lvls and why is there lvl 10 requier on an download

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

you have to be level 10 to d/l a scan, as for reason? no idea XD

Signature Image

Sorry just added that because daos seemed embarassed about it and i was giving support

how long did it take you to get to lv 10?

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Not long, I just submit a lot of stuff. ;B
There's a page on MT that explains why you need level 10 and that's so you interact with other members and contribute to the community before you start downloading other people's stuff.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.