Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CD problems - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

What can I do for a cd that is all dirty and greasy? What can I do for some cd's that are all scratched up? Never loaning my games out again! ^_^'

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

"Clean the disc with a lint-free, soft, dry cloth, wiping in straight lines from center to outer edge. Never use solvents or abrasive cleaners".

dunno really what to do about scratched up disc's, never had that problem since I'm very careful with my handling of disc's 8P

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

yes, I tried wiping like that. Still doesn't play right. :'(

Get a new copy :D

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm, what type of disc is it? A DVD movie, a game, something burned? + what kind of 'dirt and grease' are we talkin here? 8P

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

looks like they were eating pizza or something like that and handling the disc carelessly, leaving oily fingerprints. Since its an old sega saturn game, I can't just get a new copy... XO

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

I dont know if those cd repair thingy works, you know the one that claims to "remove scratches", but i dont know anybody who have used it.

So my best suggestion is to use a soft dry cloth and clean the dirt out. Either that or burn it to another cd and see if that works.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.