Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the most funniest...? - Minitokyo

Who is the most funniest...?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Who do you think is the most funniest character out of all the animes you have watched?
For me there are too many that I can't pick,so tell me your favorite funniest anime character?
Thanks!:D

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

onizuka...

-repeat-

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

^^ please read forum guideline. No favourite thread.

Signature

I'll choose Sousuke who appear in All 3 Full Metal Panic series, especially Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu...I laugh until stomach in pain.....too funny

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

Onizuka for me

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Eikichi Onizuka.

Signature

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

like every one mentioned, onizuka :D

smile. :D :D

yeah i couldnt find funnier than Onizuka , some other characters are funny but they cant keep up in every episode like onizuka does

Monkey D Luffy

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Favorites thread. As such closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.