Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bio Broly - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

my question is- Who has seen Bio Broly and what do you think of the movie?

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

could have been better - more of the main charcters that you want to see fight - just were not there. - weak plot line - out of all dbz movies - this one just did not follow up on content.

" And the peasants rejoiced "

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Bio Brolly could have been more powerfull, I don`t like the way Toei Animation make this movie, Bio Brolly is not as powerfull as the original Brolly and this is a bad thing, because he might be equal or powerfull, but not.

The character desing is very poor

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Bio Brolly could have been more powerfull, I don`t like the way Toei Animation make this movie, Bio Brolly is not as powerfull as the original Brolly and this is a bad thing, because he might be equal or powerfull, but not.

The character desing is very poor

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

that movie Blew 8 years ago and it still blows!!!!

Signature Image

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I have it here watched it once didnt make much impression... That thing that is like Brolly kinda sucks but Trunks and Goten are cool i like to watch their adventures. They never take anything seriously...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I saw the movie.... it was nice....
But what i didn't like that Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Piccolo didn't take a part in this movie...
And I didn't like Brolly in this movie....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I saw the movie. It really sucks.
I prefer the two first movies when Broly was still a danger (it needs 3 kamehameha to beat him)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Thanks for the comments on this one. I had a feeling that most if not all the people that have seen it didn't really like it. :)

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

Dizzi

guilty gear

i didnt like it that much it cinda sucked but it was interesting at some points but i think it could have been better then wat it was

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.