Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hunter X Hunter - Minitokyo

Hunter X Hunter

Tagged under Hunter x Hunter

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

Well i was told since i LOVE FMA that i would LOVE this anime would anyone like to talk about this anime i hear its really good. Anyone know about the Mangas??

Signature

I really like FMA the anime but I don't like much HXH the anime (quite boring cause I know the manga) but the manga is on my top ten manga list. It's by Togashi who has also made Yuyu Hakusho. I don't like much the current arc but overall it's a nice manga, I've thougth at the beginning it was a clever manga.

Signature

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

I was told that the Manga was really good so i guess it really is.

Signature

I never read the manga, but I loved the anime. My favorite part was the beginning during the hunter tests. I just thought it was a nice and fun anime to watch. The beginning is fun and lighthearted. During the Kurapica story, it really changed mood, though. I didn't like that part as much.

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

Then i cant wait to see it then i think i will try and get a copy.

Signature

I watched some anime eps (probably 1-10 ) on shoutcast tv it was good however i dont think that i will download anime atm meaby i will try manga if you say that its so good?

I'm the one and only Xaturas

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

^-^ Oooo I loved HunterxHunter. I've only read the first four volumes and I'm hooked. I couldn't watch it when I dl-ed it for some reason though... >.> But I heard it was really good until later in the anime... some people said it got junk then. *shrug* I like it so far.

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

Thats good to hear man i cant wait to see some of the Eps.

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Hunter X Hunter is godly!! HXH has a special something that is rarely found in other titles, manga or anime: it has genuine charisma. I have yet to find a person who was introduced to it that didn't like it. HXH can attribute most of it's popularity solely to word of mouth, which is quite a feat. Surely some of the domestic companies have taken note of how popular HXH is among the fansub/scanalation community, which makes me wonder why hasn't this (the anime) been licensed?

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

I loved Hunter X Hunter. I never got bored of the plot, every chapter was interesting and new things happened one after another. The characters are so cool, specially Gon and Killua, my two favourites. I haven't read the manga, but i think it is as great as the anime. :)

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

... when you mean it isn't popular, you mean it isn't popular in the USA, rigth ? Cause I know the manga works well in France and is popular in Japan. I was really surprised that the manga took a so long time before being licenced especially since Yuyu Hakusho is quite popular too.
On the other hand, the anime serie wasn't really popular and has been brougth to an end. But the OAV that continue the serie are better.

Signature

Quote by Ilona... when you mean it isn't popular, you mean it isn't popular in the
USA, rigth ? Cause I know the manga works well in France and is popular
in Japan. I was really surprised that the manga took a so long time
before being licenced especially since Yuyu Hakusho is quite popular
too.
On the other hand, the anime serie wasn't really popular and has been
brougth to an end. But the OAV that continue the serie are better.

I second that ....

just search for torrents for the fansubs of the OAV series for the people who can't find eps after ep 62...

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

Well i need to get this anime or manga set cause it sounds sooooo good cant wait.

Signature

I've not read the manga but I've watched the anime. It's very good. I also love the personalities of the characters.

I've also heard that the reason why it was poorly drawn (in the manga) in the middle of the Greed Island arc was because Yoshihiro Togashi was very sick at that time. I don't know if he was just making an excuse or he really was sick.

I keep on planning to read the manga one of these days. So far, it hasn't happened yet. ^_^' Anyway, I did watch the anime. It's a long one plus the OAVs too, and so it drags at some points, but it's very fun and action-oriented. Gon and Killua's antics are so funny!

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

read the manga ----->260 i think , and i have seen the anime ,and i can say that it is one of the top five best anime i ve seen so far.....(although i do agree that the kurapica story was a little too diffirent,)

*the man from jupiter*

Watched the whole thing and loved,it's my number 1 favourite anime.Personally,I think Genei Ryodan(or as some people put it Kurapika story) was the best part of anime/manga

Quote by irisintherain23
I've also heard that the reason why it was poorly drawn (in the manga) in the middle of the Greed Island arc was because Yoshihiro Togashi was very sick at that time. I don't know if he was just making an excuse or he really was sick.

:(
I bet he is sick.He is realising the next chapter in the April you know(So cruel after getting three chapters in two weeks,since he's normal speed is a chapter for two weeks)

HxH is one of my favorite manga series. As for the anime, I watched the first few episodes and wasn't interested enough to watch more... but that was after reading the manga. It's rare for me to be willing to watch an anime after I already read the manga.

What charactes in HunterXHunter do you like most , can you tell me?

Renjiro

^_^

I like HxH as well, as some have said, there is something special about it that draws folks in. My fovorite character would have to be.... Gon. I feel that his character develops well. He has great potential; but, he is not over-confident.

++++++ Avid MMORPG Player
+++++ Avid IIDX Player
++++ Avid Pop'n Music Player
+++ Avid Soccer Fan

wow I like HxH so much well at least so far but anybody knows how what is the full number of the episodes and how many OVAs..:)

greed island part was the best! love the characters!

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

THAT IS THE BEST ANIME I'VE EVER WATCHED SINCE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST. THE WORLD OF HUNTER X HUNTER IS WONDERFUL.

Like KURAPICA For Ever

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.