Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime do you consider a must for any fan? - Minitokyo

Which anime do you consider a must for any fan?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Azumanga Daioh
Inu-Yasha
Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Love Hina
Bluer than Indigo (Ai yori Aoshi)
*Says it like a commercial narrator* And Much more!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

The works from Mijasaki are considered classik masterpieses in the anime world, that goes for all his works, especially Naussica and Mononoke Hime.
I think dragonball and dragonball Z are also considered as classiks, the story goes way back in the 80's. Dragonball GT is not that gread!!!
Sailormoon, let's face it, is one of the best known animes in the world!
One other beautifull anime of the 80's is "Rainbow bride" it's full of fantasy.
There are allot of animes that i dont even know or like ( Akira, Ghost in the shell etc), But you can always wach the new ones that are really popular like Naruto,Tsubasa,Bleach,Inuyasha,Shaman king,X,Oh my Goddess, and so the list goes on....

Full Metal Panic is a must. Please teacher is also good. I used Zone of the Enders Doloers I to get people into anime.

Bleach, mahoraba heartul days.

yokoe1887

yokoe1887

Relentless Despair

I would recommend
Full metal alchemist
Full metal panic
Inu Yasha
Naruto
Trigun
That's about it so far XD.

Signature

Armagedon

Armagedon

OH! Yeah

I would say GTO Great Teacher Onizuka, its a very intersting anime, when you finish seeing a couple of episodes you wish to have a teacher like him. Just the ending is kind of wack.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.