Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bathtub or shower ? - Minitokyo

Bathtub or shower ?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Hello everybody :D

A simple question : do you prefer bathtub or shower ?

I prefer the bathtub, it's a good place to relax :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

anbu316

anbu316

ANBU SQUAD LEADER

Quote by akuma2002Hello everybody :DA simple question : do you prefer bathtub or shower ?
I prefer the bathtub, it's a good place to relax :D

ohhhh yeah with bubbles and plenty of toys like some boats and some relaxing music

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

depends on cleanliness level

i do like relaxing though, so bathtub

-repeat-

now, i know that a lot of flats or houses have a bathtub OR a shower but in germany and especially in berlin it's very common to have both. so you could say that i always take a shower in the bathtub and yes that's also very relaxing ^_^' . but to be honest, not everybody has the time to fill up the bathtub, make it all bubble-ish and relax for at least 20 to 30 min.

InuyashaOVA

InuyashaOVA

Half-Demon

i prefer a good shower, especially since i have a massaging shower head.

I would prefer a nice cold ( ^_^' ) bath, but our bathtub is 3inches wide x 2 feet long and dirty :x ...so I have to take showers ;_;

I definitely would prefer bathtub.. :nya:
Since my hse don't have any... :hmpf:
So whenever i go 2 the hotel...I would be spending quite sometime inside the toilet...XP
That's if nobody disturbs me...There was once i fell asleep in the bathtub!! ^_^'
By the time i realized..2hours have already passed by... Luckily my family woke me up..

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

well that's hard to say for me I take showers for the most part baths are more for easying down and helping sore muscals which I need to do alot because I can't seem to go one week without hurting my back. Lol. I like showers better because you get cleaner but baths are nice only for relaxing or when it gets real cold a nice hot bath is better then a shower. So in short showers are better to me. Good question.(*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

we have a bath tub, but its very rare to be used, because setting it up needs a lot of work unlike shower.

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

shower gets you cleaner

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

bathtub when i wanna relax...and shower when im in a hurry...... ^^ aslo as stated above....shower gets you cleaner...i take a shower after a bath anyway lol...weird huh?

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Depends, I prefer a bath, but I dont have the time :sweat:

DarkSwordGram

DarkSwordGram

Sword of Legend

I used to love baths when I was little, the toys by themselves were fun but the water made them awesome. But now I just go with showers to save time, that and the dorms here dont have tubs.

This is impossible! You creatures are but slaves of the Gods! -Hrist

shower ^^

Shower because its faster than making a bath...

I'm the one and only Xaturas

Depends if I'm sick then bathtub all the way cause you just sit there and soak and usually I feel better after, but I normally prefere a shower

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I would to shower's on day's you have to rush then take a bath on weekends.^_^

I would have to say shower for me :) :D

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i prefer the shower

when i take a bath, the water is so warm that i dont wanna get out, then it gets cold and i have to get out anyway

plus the pruny fingers stuff

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

I like to take showers. Because whenever I take baths, I by mistake leave my window open. And one time a boy looked throught the window.....and saw me naked :sweat: That really was embarissing

Go in for a dip-shower
Go scuba diving-bathtub

Signature

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I'd prefer a shower, I'm not all for relaxing in a bathtub anyways, I only shower to get clean pretty much.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

lammo

lammo

baths ... much more relaxing and also gives me tym to think ^_^

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I prefer the bathtub . . . but i don't have much time . . . so i ended up to the shower . . . :(

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.