Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bathtub or shower ? - Minitokyo

Bathtub or shower ?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

lol, shower for me, i don't have time to make a bath...last bath i ever had was when i was....6?ahhh..fun times splashing around XD i always take showers though XP

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Shower. I like to be able to rinse everything off, rather than sit in my own juices. XD

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

a bath is so relaxing but shower works equaly as well ^^

What Can Any One Do ?

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I hate bathubs!! There's no space... I'm gonna change that by having a spa as a bath when I'll have my house :D Forn now, I like showers... but I would like it better if the water would go on all of my body, not only my back.(always facing back of the jet)

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

if i need to relax i take a bath but then afterward or if i just wan't to clean i take a shower in a tub you sit in your thilth unlike in a shower where it goes to the bottem and then drains out in seconds.

but i like th hotal oes you kow the huge tubs with the shower attachments so i can take my shower and relax ou knowlie down sleep what ever

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i like to take a shower more, its way faster and i dont really like taking a bath.

I don't have a bathtub .___.;; huuuh, I know yeah. But I do have a great showerhead. I like a bath, usually taken at my cousin's house, every now and again, but it takes agges to fill. I'd rather go drop by a spa.

- This Free Life Crisis -

I take showers. Not meaning cause I dont like taking to long I just perfer the shower. I take 1 hour showers ^_^'

Wow!
1hour shower?
Isn't that alittle very long??

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

byakuugan

byakuugan

ramen maniac

doesn't ur skin get wrinkled after spending too much time taking a shower, my hand does

Signature
Those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don't take care of their friends are even worse scum. -Kakashi

Bath tub for relaxing if I have the time. Shower if I need to be fast due to work and other stuffs. Also, bath tub is water costly. = )

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

it depends if u want it fast^^ but i like the bathtub for relaxing but the shower is cool too^^
~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Bathtub, no doubt

Shower because it gets the job done faster

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

*lol* What a topic... well.... in winter i prefer bathtubs and in summer when it is so hot outside a shower can really help to make you feel fresh... and sort of alive. But imagine you want to relax... after a stressed day... then I definitely prefer to take a bath. Unfortunately I don't have a bathtub in my students' hostel!!! So... I try to make shower more fun and relaxing by trying out different shower gels and different shampoos... *lol* That's why in the end i cannot make a decision between the two possibilities! :)

Signature

I really don't take bath that much, the most obvious reason is time consuming. I do like to take baths when I'm stressed out, and usually stay in there for a long time. but shower is part of my daily activity.

Zero37

Genosis

Shower. It's like raining and I like the rain...

Def. a shower a bath takes wy to long i just dont have the time even if i wanted one anyways -_-

Nothing like a hot bathtub to melt the pain away.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Shower... hands down. The only time I take a bath is when I stay at my parents' house, they have a whirlpool tub with jets right by your back, legs and feet.... it feels really good, but it takes forever to fill... -_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

20 Minute Showers all the time, sometimes 30 but .. I prefer neither I hate water , I just shower to clean myself and I love that cold feeling when you get out, so refreshing

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

I used to like baths but now I do showers cuz they're faster. ^_^

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Shower for me that way i get all the ickiness off of me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Shower

b/c you actually get clean..baths just leave the drit on you...plus I don't trust sitting or laying int he tub O_< lol XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.