Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bathtub or shower ? - Minitokyo

Bathtub or shower ?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I take showers, mostly becouse the tub is too short for me to fit in compleatly.

yokoe1887

yokoe1887

Relentless Despair

I prefer to shower ^.^. Taking a bath is cool too. I just think showers are quicker and funner......<.< Don't ask why i think there funner......i have no clue ^^;;

Signature

I had an apartment a while back with a garden tub. That was awesome for baths, but I don't live there anymore so I usually just do the shower thing, it's quicker. (Unless I'm out of town in a hotel that has a jaccuzzi.... :)

-=jml=-

Shower, getting the bath filled takes too long heh :P but if i have alot of time then maby bath is in oder to relax in

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

normaly i would take a shower but if i had a jacuzzi its time to fire it up!!!!!

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

shower taking a bath is kinda like swimming in dirty stuff XI

Quote by Zero37Shower. It's like raining and I like the rain...

lol, yes, I agree with this. Plus baths do give you rasiny fingers ... that bugs me. :p

My sig looked very lonely and blank.

... ... ...

It still looks rather dull and empty though. I guess this is a start.

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Hmm showers are faster and easier to manage.. I dont like spending that much time in the bathroom...

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

shower . . . i feel somewhat uncomfortable when i take a bath.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Quote by melonbrust

Quote by jasaiyajindepends on cleanliness level

i do like relaxing though, so bathtub

or a jacuzzi ^___^ right saiya ?

right

-repeat-

When in hurry,use shower! When in dispair or feelin' blue,use bathtub!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

Shower alone, bathtub with company

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.