Personal Desicions

page 1 of 1 14 total items

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Cancel

Okay...well at this moment i'm struggling to decide something...well lemme tell you about it:
At this moment i'm currently living with my aunt and uncle in AZ..because a long time ago (2 1/2 months ago) i lived with my mom her boyfriend and my little brother...but the thing was.....my mom's bf is addicted to an unneady substance......and that caused him to go haywire....and he started to call my mother names and say she was "cheating" on him with the boss.....when she never did because she loved him..A WHILE later my mom quit her job..i suddenly started to want to just go live with my friends and..oh yeah guess what....because of him WE LOST OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!.....well i was sick of it (just ask miraku-spike...i think he hated my depressing complaining) and decided to join my aunt and uncle and cousins and live with 'em. Well recently my mother called to inform me that she needed me back there with her since she was going to get a night shift and well.....she needed me to come home to take care of my little brother..(she still living with her bf)..but i adore my brother( hes super adorable ^w^)and all but....well i'm happy with my relatives....and i'm at a peacefull mind....i would go back..i'm not saying i hate my mom...i would die for her...that's how much i love her.....but my mom still lives with her bf.....who i hate with a passion......
heres the question:
Should i stay or go...well.....and if you have any personal stories to share like mine...please...i would like to hear what you all think...it would help me alot... thanks

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

I would go, because I wuv my mommy too >_< and if she needs me I'll always be there to help her and support her in anyway I can ^__^ you're mommy is the most important of all relatives you know ^.^ and if my mommy had a annoying bf then I would get loud right at him! XD well my point is if she need me real bad I would go, because I owe my mommy my life and well the least I could do is help her out when no one else will ^___^
hope my advice helps <3 <3
goodluck Pam ^__^

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Cancel

Hmm, if I were you, I would just go...
Just try to be there for two weeks, and if you do not like it you could always go out and live on your own again... tell ur mom the condition if needed..
And while you are there, just try to avoid the bf as much as possible... you can always go out in the day (since ur mom is there to take care of him), and try to bear the bf at nite, just stay in ur room or bro's room :d
i mean, since you love your mom and all, I think you should at least try ^^

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Cancel

Yes I do hate to see you soo depressed and theres like nothing I could do about besides be with you and listen to what you have to say. -_- But if you love your mom soo much, go with your mom. I agree with what these previouse members. I know you love your mother to death and who wouldnt. But since you hate her bf, then just dont talk to him, or try not to talk to him. If your mother still likes her bf then just try to accept that. I dont like my step dad that much but I have to show some respect to him. I hope this helps you out. If you still cant decide, then go with what your heart tells you.

Signature Image

• Oct 07, 2005

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Cancel

Awwww… this is really sad to hear :( well I can't judge from here even though you have said enough about your problem so it's hard to tell you what to do but if you really love your mom that much and your brother means so much to you then I am sure you already know what's the best thing to do right? I think your brother really needs you so much and I'm sure that he loves you as much as you do and you shouldn't leave him alone with that Psycho! He needs to have someone who really care about him by his side especially that your mom is working and can't take care of him! And I also think that your mother needs you too because that psycho will try take advantage of your absence and treat your mother and your little brother even worse than before! I really wish I can help you with this matter because I'm being really touched and sad to see such a great family torn apart because of worthless scum! Maybe you should try talk to your mom and convince her to leave him tell her how much sorrow and misery he's bringing to both you and your brother and even to your mom herself!! Try to ask your aunt to talk to her too ask for help from someone at your place!!! Or if things didn't get better and your mom really don't want to leave that guy then see if you can take your brother and live at your aunt!! But this will be hard for your mom but if she can't see what's her boyfriend doing or if she can't afford leaving him then the only solution is to live with your brother at your aunt!!
It was really a courageous to tell us all about this and I see that you are really a brave girl :) I am sure that you will make the right decision my good friend ;) I hope my advices weren't stupid or unhelpful!! And I really wish you a good luck with whatever you're going to do and I hope everything will be alright cause you really deserve a decent life and to live with your family cause everyone deserve that :)
Wish you a good night Kawai-Chan :) and always know that we are all supporting you till the end ;) *hugs* so take care!!!
Ciao!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Cancel

I think that if your family needs you, you should go with them, because they are your loved ones, and they you must show them that you love them while they are here in this world... We aren't immortals, we don't know how long are we going to stay on this Earth. For all this reasons, I think that you must go to help your mom.
And for her boyfriend, I think this could help you:
"If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee."
Proverbs 25: 21, 22.
Be patient, maybe he will go away, or your mother will come to see that he didn't worth it, or maybe he will come to see the light. Anyway your family is first, and you have to help them when you still can. Afther all, your poor little brother have to live with him (bf), he need your support.
Good luck, and God bless you!!!

• Oct 08, 2005
Cancel

Quote by tarerenHmm, if I were you, I would just go...
Just try to be there for two weeks, and if you do not like it you could always go out and live on your own again... tell ur mom the condition if needed..
And while you are there, just try to avoid the bf as much as possible... you can always go out in the day (since ur mom is there to take care of him), and try to bear the bf at nite, just stay in ur room or bro's room :d
i mean, since you love your mom and all, I think you should at least try ^^

yeah i agree

• Oct 08, 2005

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

Cancel

well..i say u should go :) coz she's afterall ur mum and family member :)
i guess she must really be in need of help too..coz there's nothing much closer than a loved one..that's why she looked up for you :D therefore we should treasure our loved ones while we can..life's unpredictable ya know hehe =)

as for ur lil bro..he's probably the little one in the family that needs the most care,concern and support from ur family =)

well..i'm not saying/paving that my opinion might be right..coz no matter what ppl say or do..the decision still lies within u..it's ur choice on how u want ur life to be =) i hope i am of help ne.. ^^V kanbate kawaii chicken~!!! take care aight!!! XD

cheerios

Signature

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Cancel

You should go to help your brother is what i think. If he still needs to be baby sit he is probbably 1 to11? But you have to ask how this is going to effect YOU. Your future is also important. will this stop you from graduating? Or from haveing a good life? stuff like that. humen are not perfect we need to think of are needs too not just the ones around us.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Oct 09, 2005

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Cancel

If you do go just be careful. From what you have told me, you could be walking into a hungrey lions layer.

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Cancel

ah *sniff* how kind of all of you ^_^ i will go ^_^ thank yews very much your all helping me alot *hugs* hugs to all ^_^

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Cancel

Thats a tough one, I kinda know where your coming from, and we all could give you advice, some of it would be good some not so good. But what it all comes down to is what do feel is the right thing to do.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Oct 11, 2005
Cancel

if my mom got treated like that, I couldn't careless how much she loves a guy, I would seriously take her away from him. I don't care whether or not I have the right to do so, or my mom disapprove. for your situation, I suggest you to go back. when your mom says she needs you, it means SHE needs YOU.

• Oct 11, 2005

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Cancel

aww.....this story of your life is so sad!! *sniffs* i think you should live with your mom! she may be having trouble with her boyfriend and he might hurt her in some way since you mentioned that he goes haywire!! i reccomend that your mom will have to break up with her boyfriend or she will get hurt if you are not there to help her, guild her, and be there for her!! the thing you should do is always be there for your mom!! :)

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

• Oct 12, 2005

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.