Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Orphened Thumbails - Minitokyo

Orphened Thumbails

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I have notices alot of images here (mostliy in the wallpapwers section) you have the images in the database but the full images are broken. maybe have the authors reuploade the images?

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

There have been threads about this issue before. Furthermore, please understand that if the full images are not on the server anymore, the moderators can't conjure them out of thin air. If submissions are broken, i.e. the thumbnails load but the full images cannot be downloaded, first make sure that there are not issues with the image server (sometimes, as is the case now, the servers can be a little wonky and therefore problems may lie elsewhere). Then, contact the original submitter or artist to see if he or she can re-upload it. If that does yields no results, then report the image and have the entry deleted.

Hope that helps.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.