Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you already see "midori no hibi"? - Minitokyo

did you already see "midori no hibi"?

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

well today i was watching this comic and romantic serie ,is just very good ,i don't know why ,i did not notice before ,since i friend told me about this one i said well i going to give a try .is the story of midori a high school girl you suffer some kind of standstill and she is sleeping ,and about sawamura a fighter schoolboy , well suddenly he wake up and midori is in his right hand ,is so funny mean a while , midori is in love with him but he doesn't understand that feeling ,well like in most of the series her classmate is in love with him(sawamura )and midori has a secret guy who is in love with she , is very recommend , if you saw midori ,can you tell me, what do you think?did you liked midori no hibi?

http://www.kawaii.ru/text/midori_no03.jpg

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

i liked midori no hibi, really funny sometimes (specially the arcade episode) its not a great anime but its a pretty good one, i recomend it if you like those romatic comedy kinds of animes

marcoskatsuragi

marcoskatsuragi

Quez Quez diz quirido.

I always listen things about this one.... (good things) but i dont watch this yet! ^^

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've only seen the first 4-5 episodes, but from i saw it was really cute!

Signature Image

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

its kind of funny although the story line is a bit messed in the animated version

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Aww good thread kuclo-san (alex ^^).. i love this series very very much.. and i'm so glad u liked it :) .. the characters oh well.. i think Midori is so cool and Sawamura LMAO he's faces make me laugh so hard ^^.. a very good series indeed.. if you guys can see it please do.. :) :D

Signature

i think this is a cute anime though i haven't watched any episode...

is very veryyyyyyyyyyyy very biutifullllllllllllllll

Pretty funny series. The art is well drawn too.

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

watch it on animax.. kinda weird but very funny

smile. :D :D

I really love the anime and the manga of Midori No Hibi! But I think that the manga is better then the anime!!! The manga and the anime is recoommended, both are very cute and funny!!! XD

SakuraOokamichan

SakuraOokamichan

Sakura and Edo FAN O_o

I love this anime
Romantic and fun i really like it ^^

I liked it because of the fact that it's so different than most of the manga/anime I've seen...how many times have you seen a girl on a guys hand?

It had some really good moments in it and some slow moments, but overall i liked it

I've never seen it before

Signature Image

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I've read the manga and watched a little of the anime. I love it. The endings were awesome and I just thought it was really original. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I adored it!
I laughed, I cried - it's got it all!
Even tough it's quite short - this is both a good, and a bad thing :>

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I have seen the anime thanks to Mineharu lol... and I really like it! ^_^ Its very...cute... and good for just watching something 'light'

Signature

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

watch on Animax few month ago.
well this anime serries pretty funny and romantic, happy ending, he he i like the way the fat cat got girlfriend, ha ha ha realy funny. character look good.

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

awww i was suppose to buy the dvd of this but the shop that sells it closed for some unknown reason so i cant buy it. Screw them!! sory ^-^ :( ill just dowlod it on the net if i have time :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

anbu316

anbu316

ANBU SQUAD LEADER

strange anime ( ponte a pensar su novia es su mano derecha osease manola ^_^' ) but its a cute anime

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ive seen the series, i loved it :D loved the ending, quite happy with it

ive got the first 2 volumes of the manga

Signature Image

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i finished midori no hibi a month or two ago. i enjoyed midori no hibi. it was funny and when i was reading the review on it i was like: his right hand? okay? overall i really liked it.

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

:D I think I'll try to search for this, it sounds really funny and I haven't laugh for quite a long time ...

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

the actual insanity behind this concept aside, this anime was SO funny, IT WAS SO interesting, and more importantly it was SO cute!!! i was recommended this anime from a buff guy in my class almost twice my size, he said the end made him cry... which left me kind "..." because this dude sits near me cracking his knuckles with one hand.. but when i saw the end i saw why ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.