Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you already see "midori no hibi"? - Minitokyo

did you already see "midori no hibi"?

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

so kawaii!!! XD XD

too bad it has only 14 episodes....

Signature

the story line is good... but the anime series is too short... i wan't more of it.... sawamura's sister is so funny =)

i've never seen the anime but i've already finished reading the manga, the ending was very touching.
i can say that it was an awsome comedy-romance manga since lovehina.

I watched all anime episodes and hmm i think it was really good vaule but there are always some better animes. I think it was good plot was ok but it was a little bit messed however all ends happy so just if you can then download and watch this series. I think its really good and its really good to see how main character change from deliquent to ..... and also its good to see why he fights and what for.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I watched it. It's pretty funny.. Recommended.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I've heard of the title but I've never seen it. If you liked it that much then I really should take a look. :)

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Hehehe just love and been loving romance comedy anime as long as not much of heartaches *sob* hehehe just kidding ^_^

Well anyhow, just viewed this one as well not a few days ago ^^ Viewed until Ep.10 only still am waiting for a friend to d'l the next episode though ^^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

F-A! 100 Thumbs up out of ten! Nothing like it,except maybe Green Green! Still,if there are ever two AnimeZ who are to share the Number One stop,they should be the ones!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

kizarey

kizarey

The Inquisitor of the Dark Clan

That that is?.... does the net one as Anbu316 say manola it is? (La neta no conosco la serie pero no me vas a negar que se presta para eso)........

Signature
	Image by KizaREy AxYA of HAyKen ARentH

***HipaNIMe***

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

We just watched the whole anime on Saturday. It was really funny. I think it's really nice to watch and nothing where you must think too hard ^^

Signature Image

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

i saw the whole serie long time ago, and i feel with the need of watching more episodes. It's a short anime serie, funny.

I really liked the series but I would have prefer so it to have a more complete ending...
but for the rest ....OK-desu!!!!!

Life is simply... Just thrust through it...n_n

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

i love it!! XD XD
lol it's really hilarious..especially sawamura..jus looking at his face expressions makes me laugh.. XD XD and midori is veri adorable!! she's so cute..i would recommend midori to anyone hehe :)

Signature

Armagedon

Armagedon

OH! Yeah

its an ok anime if you want to laugh this would be the anime to see. Its about a guy who is some badass mother. He is known for his right punch. But one day he wakes up with a girl as his right hand. He has very bad luck with women because he gets into a lot a fights and becuase of the way he looks. Well this girl, Midori I think , she has a crush on him, well like i have mentioned before he wakes up with her as his right hand. Overall its a pretty good anime. Cant complain. Yoh Kuclo thanks for the info regarding the little pics. Ay peeps got to go. Later.

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Okay :) I watched this anime and it was great. It was so joyful and funny :D nothing serious, just fun and love and summer ;) so if you want to relax, get this anime and enjoy :)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

Very good manga, not as good the anime version mostly because it was so short that they cut off most of the story in the manga.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.