Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jobs of your dream - Minitokyo

Jobs of your dream

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

To all MT'ers,
Hey, just wanna know, what is the job that you desire? :D
For me, I wanna be a pilot but sigh.. :( I'm taking education field.
Why life can't go the way you wanted it to be? Hehe.. Anyway, just wanna know.
Please feel free to state your ambition if you wanna, k? Thanks! XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I wanna be a Graphics Designer! Gonna sit at my computer all day and design graphics!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

To be a voice actress XP !!! So inspired by the seiyuu, hehe :)

Movin'...

Personally, I just want to win the lottery and gain income from the interest it will provide from the bank. But an alternative to that is to have my own business (don't know yet) and make it successful. = )

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I want to be a mangaka , why not ?
But also ... a DJ or a drummer ... breaking :D

Signature Image

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

Movie Director

fly a f-16 in the air force :\ i thought i did this already. oh well

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

hihi^^ i wanna be a teacher working with the little kids...................................................................lol*(...) ^_~

Lacusxoxo

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I wanna be a manga artist and game developer XD

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

I wish to be air stewardess but my dad don`t let me so now just working as an account clerk !! So sad !!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by ondskaptMovie Director

Me too! That's my dream job right now and I really really want to director an animated series.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Animator, character designer... *sighs*

I scream you scream ice-cream!

doctor!!!!! well.. if u heard my story you'd think its family pressure and influence. But ITS NOT! :-). Anyway, I like aiming for that. Because to me, I wanna help people, and its challenging, but I must also know that the lives of people are in my own hands...

I would like to be paid just to get up late and sit around the house and occasionally go outside for social events.

a job where i get paid for being infront of my computer and to be lazy =3
a very well paid job ehehe
or a business which works well and i can just watch how it gets better and better XD

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Quote by LacusFlowerhihi^^ i wanna be a teacher working with the little kids...................................................................lol*(...) ^_~

Haha.. I'm now taking this profession.. Oh, kids.. i love kids but kids nowadays, sigh... Extra naughty... Wa.. XO I'll be teaching after 5 and a half years... Can't wait.. ^_^' Hehe..

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Game designer. All the way.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Fashion Designer and part time Chef

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Either a Computer Graphic Designer (top choice!), or a Clothing Fashion Designer. =D

Signature

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Actually there's 2 O.o

My main's and ever since dream is to be a Game Dev / Beta Tester / Anime/manga/Gaming Magazine Designer ^_^

Second is to be in a Robotics/Mecha Developer/Designer ^_^ Talk about AI (but to focus on the smallest ones although way bit crazy O.o)

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

I want to become a Journalist-Expert for Asia, that's why I'm going to study Sinology (which contains Japanology) and Politics.

Raineiro

Raineiro

Daisaku Enjoji

well if kami-sama loves me as usual i will be interface artist in a videogame company, and also be the boss of my own company in animation, that would be nice ... ^_^

Signature

character designer and manga artist......

Hello,......

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

wow.. everybody's here wanna do something that got to do with anime. I wanna become an character designer under Tetsuya Nomura... or composer with Nobuo Eamatsu... XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.