Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jobs of your dream - Minitokyo

Jobs of your dream

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Being paid for nothing would be good I guess :p
But seriously I don't know yet, I'll think about it later since I have some time left. I must finish high school first and then go on studies or smth.

up up and away

Like you I am also in the education field, but what I really would like to do is dance. However, there is alot of competition and not very much money to be made. I mean there isn't alot in the education field either, but at least you have job security and you do get a pay check every two weeks. At least that is my parents opinion.

I would love to be either a professional manga artist or be a drummer in a popular band.
Note: Anyone who is a guitar player, that lives in Arizona, if you want to
hook up, pm me. I have an electric drumset, an acoustic drumset, and 4 & 1/2 years of
playing.

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Hey, MTers. Just refreshing this thread in case there's some of you that wanna try and anwer this question. :D

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Rock star
Pool shark
Can't say, there might be youngens here

Those are my top 3!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This thread=> What's your dream job? was created on the same day this thread was created.

Closing this one - there are more posts in the other thread.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.