Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Memorable quotes - Minitokyo

Memorable quotes

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

umm...it doesn't have to be long or anything... at the moment the quote "eggs hurt god" is stuck in my head....(it's humorous ppl...don't take it seriuosly.... -.-' ) I read it on a fanfic (forgot who by but is said by farfarello from weiss kreuz....YAY Farfie!!!)....what abouts yous? It could be serious or not....just memorable...

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Nothing from anime springs to mind (well, at least nothing better than "Gotta catch 'em all!' >_>), but some from other things:

Quote by Max PayneHe had a baseball bat, and I was tied to a chair. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do.

Quote by Dude, Where's My Car?Jesse: Dude, where's my car?
Chester: Where's your car dude?
Jesse: Dude, where's my car?
Chester: Where's your car dude?

Quote by Stargate AtlantisFord: Gateship One, ready to go.
Sheppard: Gateship One? This puddlejumper?
Ford: It's a ship, that goes through a gate. Gateship!
Sheppard: Well, then it's official. You don't get to name anything ever again.

Quote by United States President Theodore Rosevelt.
Do what you can
With what you have
With were you are.

Quote by some friend's friends who made a birthday present for her that's bearing that quote, it's now hanging from her wall:
"Life is a sausage, it has a beginning and an end, but the important part is between those."

Quote by a Diablo 1 shrine:
"Wherever you go, there you are."
I like that one.

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Terry Pratchett:
"You can think and you can fight, but the world's always movin', and if you wanna stay ahead you gotta dance."

founder of: Vectory
Signature

I remember when getting high meant swinging at the playgrounds. The worst thing you could get from a girl was cooties. Race issues were who could run the fastest. The only thing you smoked was the tires on your bike. Life was so simple and carefree, but the thing I remember the most was wanting to grow up.

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

My friend went and saw a comedian who happened to be gay and this is one of his lines (I don't remember the comedians name), "I am more of a man than you will ever be and more of a woman than you can get." That is what i call an insult.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

A humorist once said "You, who have diamonds on your hand, you don't worry about water, but once you go into the desert, you will easily accept some water in exchange of your diamonds. The moral of this story is: if you want low price diamonds, go in the desert."

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

Comedian : "We don't need no gun control, you know what we need? ..we need some bullet control"

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

Ash says this to one of the demons in Evil Dead 2 : Dead By Dawn

"Swallow this!"

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

a good quote is (i dont know if you can call it a quote cause i said it)
"lifes a bitch and then you die....but every once in awhile life falls asleep and you can do whatever the hell you want until you break a vase and life wakes up and yells like shit at you"

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Geminia

Geminia

What?

I thought this was a good quote but I forgot who said it ^_^' "I ain't afraid of death but dieing scares the hell out of me."

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

see the ones under my sigimg

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Quote by animehousea good quote is (i dont know if you can call it a quote cause i said it)
"lifes a bitch and then you die....but every once in awhile life falls asleep and you can do whatever the hell you want until you break a vase and life wakes up and yells like shit at you"

very profound.

here are my personal favorites:

Quote by Green DayI am the son of a bitch and Edgar Allan Poe

Quote by Orson Scott Card (the author of Ender's Game)Its okay to die sometimes, as long as you keep being born.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I dont have one but i love this lyrics on my [sig]

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

the one on the bottom of this one \/ its from franky outlaw

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

VENE VEDA VICI that's latin for I came I saw I conqured.......Julieus Casear.
war's come and go, but my soldiers stay eternel......2pac Shakur
Life is a bitch so play it until u get rich.........That one is mine...=)

Signature

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

Yeah, I'm pretty weird to automatically know some random quote off the top of my head, right? But for some reason, I really like this one- what I think it means is that no matter what has happened in somebody's life, and no matter what will happen to them in the future, the most important thing to take into consideration is whether or not they are a good peron inside.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

hmmm,

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."

Quote by Chris RockYou know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.

Quote by Chic MurrayMy father was a simple man. My mother was a simple woman. You see the result standing in front of you, a simpleton.

Quote by Chris RockThe only acting you ever see at the Oscars is when people act like they're not mad they lost. Nicole Kidman was smiling so wide, she should have won an Emmy at the Oscars for her great performance. I was like, 'If you'd done that in the movie, you'd have won an Oscar, girl!

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

"To be or not to be...that is the question. These disks I hold…are they a record of what will be or only of what may? For if the future is indeed immutably foretold, then my demise is but mourns from that conformation, for i…i could not live if not the master of my fate. But if the future can be changed – if these disks record merely one path of all the myriad ways the cosmos might conform – then power is infinite, yet still limited. For they could be used but once, and in that change be rendered fiction forevermore."
- Dinobot from Beastwars

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

The quote in my sig is memorable, but not easy to memorize. I still like it...

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

"An eye for an eye turns the world blind"-Gandhi

"There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly"

Signature Image

Every second in life is worth more then Gold

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.