Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BF + GF + Friends Relationships are like the ficitonal world! - Minitokyo

BF + GF + Friends Relationships are like the ficitonal world!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Is it just me, but do you as well feel like your love affairs are written like a book?

I've never had a girlfriend, but I think I'm en route to having one. I know some really cute girls, but I seem to like those better with a good personality.
I know these two people who have broken up, but they seem like their together. I feel I'm like the one who could get in between their feelings. There are more things to say, but I'll put more later. I feel like I'm in a fictional book sometimes.

How about you?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

well you can ask her....in a way, when your at the subject love and stuff, you can say like

oh and noticed your much with him again, are you togethher again? or do you intend to be with him again?

or somthing like that

It is time for you to drown

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Love affairs could be like in a book. I've got a friend who gets 2-3 gf's per year, while most other guys I know never actually had one, including me. About your friends who broke up, I gotta ask something: why didn't the girl go out with you in the first place if she does love you? Maybe I didn't understand what you were saying correctly, but in the other case, I don't truly understand either.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

I'm not sure if I like the girl (I'll call her 'e' for now). I think I might just be jealous. The x-couple are some of my closest friends. If they're getting back together, then I don't want to get in between them too.

+the boy is one of the few boys I hug.

It's weird. I've only known E for less than a month, and already I've told her some of my deepest secrets. I told her I had a crush on this other girl for over a year. E, just seems like the kind of girl I want to take care of. I'm not sure what my feelings of her really are.

In college, I established a reputation of being a real pervert, but that's not me at all as E found out. E was very shocked at the sensitive and gentlemen like person I really am.

Quote by "Nedal"Love affairs could be like in a book. I've got a friend who gets 2-3 gf's per year, while most other guys I know never actually had one, including me. About your friends who broke up, I gotta ask something: why didn't the girl go out with you in the first place if she does love you? Maybe I didn't understand what you were saying correctly, but in the other case, I don't truly understand either.

I've only known the girl for less than a month. I found out why she broke up with her boyfriend. They couldn't trust each other.

I mention to E that if trust wasn't in my relationship, I would just reject having a relationship. I wasn't hitting on her, but I think I might slipped that I want someone like a companion I could share my feelings to.

Hmm, well there are subtle ways to show your affection, if you do like a girl. Giving her flowers on a date. If you don't have a date yet, asking a simple question like: would you ever like to go to a movie and dinner with me? People freak out at asking these simple, yet honest questions. I can tell you most down to earth gals, like it when a guy is honest. Honesty in my opinion is the only important thing in any relationship.

By the way don't stress it or rush it, but realize a girl a lot of time has feelings for people without actually ever coming out and saying it. It's a guy's job to make a move, not necessarily sexual, but congruent gestures such as the aforementioned flowers, or telling her what you think of her. You can guage the amount of complements and stuff to where you want to take things. I don't suggest going overkill or anything like that.

Oops, forgot to mention the flower idea isn't a good idea if you've only known her for like less than a few months, or when you feel ready to. Some girls might find it overbaring if it's too early. You just up the ante when it's appropriate, showing affection which is an evolution of friendship to affectionate relationship, serious relationship or friendship w/ benefits... you get the idea. If you get a little flirting, you can take it as a sign she is interested in you, but I also suggest doing some recon (wow I'm making this sound like a videogame), to make sure she doesn't have any other boyfriends and she's not just generally affectionate around guys.

Quote by elixeusHmm, well there are subtle ways to show your affection, if you do like a girl. Giving her flowers on a date. If you don't have a date yet, asking a simple question like: would you ever like to go to a movie and dinner with me? People freak out at asking these simple, yet honest questions. I can tell you most down to earth gals, like it when a guy is honest. Honesty in my opinion is the only important thing in any relationship.
By the way don't stress it or rush it, but realize a girl a lot of time has feelings for people without actually ever coming out and saying it. It's a guy's job to make a move, not necessarily sexual, but congruent gestures such as the aforementioned flowers, or telling her what you think of her. You can guage the amount of complements and stuff to where you want to take things. I don't suggest going overkill or anything like that.
Oops, forgot to mention the flower idea isn't a good idea if you've only known her for like less than a few months, or when you feel ready to. Some girls might find it overbaring if it's too early. You just up the ante when it's appropriate, showing affection which is an evolution of friendship to affectionate relationship, serious relationship or friendship w/ benefits... you get the idea. If you get a little flirting, you can take it as a sign she is interested in you, but I also suggest doing some recon (wow I'm making this sound like a videogame), to make sure she doesn't have any other boyfriends and she's not just generally affectionate around guys.

I guess you're right. Boys usually do make the first move.

I think it's possible that E will make the first move. I can't believe I poured my feelings into a basin in front of her. She knows that when I like someone, I'm too shy to ask her out or even talk to her. I used to have a major crush on another girl (who I was too shy to even talk to). The reason I can talk to E so easily is because I didn't had a crush on her at first, but after I got to know her I like the person she is.

A teacher from my old school once told me not to rush in. Following his advice was right.

Now I'm in college, it's time I have a companion.

SonicWind sounds like me.. ~_~

I'm way too shy IRL to talk much, let along to girls. I go to a private school and everyone is friendly and everything I guess, but I've never liked talking I dunno why.

The only way I talk to someone is if I know them very closely, as I never approach someone... o_O

That means my chances with this is... D:

And I still need to sort out between "crush" and "looks nice" XD

But Stuff like Romance Anime seem too complicated to take place in real life... At least the ones Ive watched. Maybe I need to get into these relationships to see if it really is that complicated o_O

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

::sigh::
it must be love at first sight!
:P

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Quote by leosama84::sigh::it must be love at first sight!:P

Nah. It's taken too long for it to be love at first sight.

I'm not sure what my feelings are.

Quote by WateryAuraSonicWind sounds like me.. ~_~
I'm way too shy IRL to talk much, let along to girls. I go to a private school and everyone is friendly and everything I guess, but I've never liked talking I dunno why.
The only way I talk to someone is if I know them very closely, as I never approach someone... o_O
That means my chances with this is... D:
And I still need to sort out between "crush" and "looks nice" XD
But Stuff like Romance Anime seem too complicated to take place in real life... At least the ones Ive watched. Maybe I need to get into these relationships to see if it really is that complicated o_O

You poor soul.

i had problems talking to another girl for over a year. My heart just felt like it was going to explode whenever I'm near her. I'm not sure if I still like that another girl (I'll refer her as s).

i seem to have a questionable relationship with S. I'm not sure if I'm seeing this right, but we usually stare at each for less than a second. When I just want to see a glimpse of her, and she sees me, I quickly look away. Whenever S stares at me, and I look at her, she quickly looks away.

areida

Lacus-sama no tame-ni!~

I feel weird to be in this thread. But being in love, having a crush on anyone, and our own lives in one huge story. I sometimes say to myself that sometimes life is an anime, but it just depends if you make it sad or happy. For me, I'm actually lucky that I have a bf right now, for one of the most weird reasons ever. But still, life is good for me, and evryone would find someone to be with in the future...

So SonicWind, you have to choose either to not like E, like E, or go back to S...since it seems that she still has some feelings for you if she acts the way you said. Choose from your feelings... :) ~

Let's sing a song...the song from our hearts...

I remember when I was in Grade 4 or something, I used to talk a lot.. mm..

So this shy thing isn't a High School Change... I don't even know why still.

I think its normal (if your anything but outgoing) to divert eye contact with girls. Imo staring non-stop means something.. =P

Or again I may need experience.. /hmm

Signature

Quote by areidaI feel weird to be in this thread. But being in love, having a crush on anyone, and our own lives in one huge story. I sometimes say to myself that sometimes life is an anime, but it just depends if you make it sad or happy. For me, I'm actually lucky that I have a bf right now, for one of the most weird reasons ever. But still, life is good for me, and evryone would find someone to be with in the future...
So SonicWind, you have to choose either to not like E, like E, or go back to S...since it seems that she still has some feelings for you if she acts the way you said. Choose from your feelings... :) ~

Thought you'd like to know. E is in one of S's classes. I told E not to tell anyone that I like S, but I think E might try and get S and I to become friends.

My sister once told me I should go for the girl that makes my heart beat 548332 times per second. S makes my heart beat like that. E, is like a little sister I just want to protect.

I really don't know my feelings, I know I really need a companion.
I feel like a 12 years old confused with my feelings.

Quote by WateryAuraI remember when I was in Grade 4 or something, I used to talk a lot.. mm..
So this shy thing isn't a High School Change... I don't even know why still.
I think its normal (if your anything but outgoing) to divert eye contact with girls. Imo staring non-stop means something.. =P
Or again I may need experience.. /hmm

We both need experience.

Thought I'd update my post.

S doesn't make my heart beat high anymore. I still like her, but it's not the same.

What is the best way talk to someone?

Not to think about her as someone you like until you can actually have a conversation with her?

Signature

Quote by WateryAuraNot to think about her as someone you like until you can actually have a conversation with her?

I tried that method. It's terrible!

I had trouble talking to S because my heart just beat so fast I was having immense difficulty speaking English to her when I had the chance. I'm dead serious about this!

I've lost interest in S and that makes me feel like sh*t. I still have some interest in her and I want to repair that interest. She's a good girl.

What is the best way to approach someone?

I met my friends because we are in the same classes. S isn't in any of my classes.

areida

Lacus-sama no tame-ni!~

How about trying to get all your courage to talk to her? Talking to someone isn't really that hard, or getting some of your friends to officially introduce you to S? It seems kind of obivous now that you like S, not E. You just have to make up your mind and go for the person, not hesitating for the other person that cares for you. I have this problem too, except for my bf, another 3 boys (at the least) like me because I'm kind of a tomboy, and like hanging around guys. But I just keep my full mind on my bf, even if it's mean to the other guys, and keep loving him...^^ll~~

So, keep fighting! You would find someone for you, and succeed in it, someday.

Quote by areidaHow about trying to get all your courage to talk to her? Talking to someone isn't really that hard, or getting some of your friends to officially introduce you to S? It seems kind of obivous now that you like S, not E. You just have to make up your mind and go for the person, not hesitating for the other person that cares for you. I have this problem too, except for my bf, another 3 boys (at the least) like me because I'm kind of a tomboy, and like hanging around guys. But I just keep my full mind on my bf, even if it's mean to the other guys, and keep loving him...^^ll~~
So, keep fighting! You would find someone for you, and succeed in it, someday.

This is the most amazing post I have read all day.

i guess I really do like S more. E is more of a little sister I just want to out for.

How do I approach her without showing any interest at her at all?
I don't want to approach like some kind of stalker. I want it to be almost an accident.

Brilliant! Now I sound like girl for saying that.

What is the most spectacular excuse I could use to talk to her?

areida

Lacus-sama no tame-ni!~

Thanks for the compliment, SonicWind. I realy appreciate it. I guess I made some progress in advice-giving :)

Hm...the most accidental way to approach a girl? That's hard. Really hard. Since women have some really weird intuition that tells them things. School project and homework are one of the most best ways, since you're just asking about stuff to do with school, but I don't think you have that option, since you're not in the same class. Do you have any friends that can introduce you to her? That's another easy way, a person that wants to make friends. But you having a reputation of being a pervert is kinda ...hard...to start with a girl. That's a big problem. :\ ~

Quote by areidaThanks for the compliment, SonicWind. I realy appreciate it. I guess I made some progress in advice-giving :)
Hm...the most accidental way to approach a girl? That's hard. Really hard. Since women have some really weird intuition that tells them things. School project and homework are one of the most best ways, since you're just asking about stuff to do with school, but I don't think you have that option, since you're not in the same class. Do you have any friends that can introduce you to her? That's another easy way, a person that wants to make friends. But you having a reputation of being a pervert is kinda ...hard...to start with a girl. That's a big problem. :\ ~

I told 2 of my closest friends (who both happen to be girls and one of them is actually E) about my crush towards S.

My other closest friend who I just mentioned, I'll refer her as T. She's going to become friends with S and introduce me to her.

areida

Lacus-sama no tame-ni!~

So, any luck Sonic Wind? Has T invited you into any conversations with S yet? I really do wish you good luck, though it really might be a little hard to get around to, might take some time.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.