Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime/manga do you think has the most morals in it? - Minitokyo

Which anime/manga do you think has the most morals in it?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

just as the title says...Which anime/manga do you think has the most morals in it?

For me, I think Fruits Basket is one of them, I always learn something about different people's personalities and how they feel about life. So far, every character that Tohru-san runs into, has had a great suffering, but got healed, in some ways...

so, what do you think??

I agree with you. Another anime that has many morals in it is Meine Leibe. There are 5 main characters. Each one has their own strengths and weaknesses. Not all of them get along though. However, they will have to in order to advance forward.

I really like this anime because you can find a character or two that you can relate to. It is very interesting, I recommand it.

Another thing is that you get to learn how to solve problems that people face in reality.

I think it's Fruits Basket too ^^
It's cool to know how people heal their wounds in their way..
Each of them has the same base problem, but the way they struggle's just so interesting
Even though the base problem's not real, the way they struggle's very2 humanly

Signature

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

I think Fullmetal Alchemist has alot of morals, as well as Fruits Basket...I'm too lazy to explain right now what I mean, so if you've never seen or read Fullmetal Alchemist, go read/see it.

Signature

Yup, I think that Furaba have good moral. Other anime that have moral value is Naruto..!
Many of it and some of them I keep it for my own life :D !

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I was going to be original and say something else, but I really like Fruba and it does have quite a few messages and morals. So yes *jumps on the group band wagon* I nominate Fruits Basket :)

I also agree with Fruits basket... but in real life it's hard 2 find a person like Tohru-san... damn Tohru-san is sooo nice... she always find the best in a person's heart

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Quote by menyak356I also agree with Fruits basket... but in real life it's hard 2 find a person like Tohru-san... damn Tohru-san is sooo nice... she always find the best in a person's heart

omg!! it's so hard..so i tried being nice like her, but it's so hard...how does she do that?? ^-^"

Quote by BreezeyI agree with you. Another anime that has many morals in it is Meine Leibe. There are 5 main characters. Each one has their own strengths and weaknesses. Not all of them get along though. However, they will have to in order to advance forward.
I really like this anime because you can find a character or two that you can relate to. It is very interesting, I recommand it.
Another thing is that you get to learn how to solve problems that people face in reality.

I've never heard of Meine Leibe... but it sounds interesting..mb i'll check it out sometime ^-^

as for everyone else, thnx for your comments ^-^

I agree about the Fruits Basket and FullMetal Alchemist ones. Those morals can really hit you. I think that a manga filled with morals and lessons is Alice 19th. The whole series is pretty much about it.They may be simple, but they make a lot of sense.

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

omg!! my friend is reading Alice 19th!! i wanted to read it, but..he heh...*looks at shelf overflowing with mangas* <~ that's why....thnx for letting me know though^-^

Leesil

Leesil

Tenshi no Tasogare

I don't know if this one qualifies as the most morals, but I thought Rozen Maiden had several good points in it. Especially the last two episodes, when you get to see why Suiginto was so obsessed with turning dolls into junk. I really felt bad for hating that doll the entire series...

Within the darkness, the angel dreams;
Within the light, the devil contemplates.
'Tween the two, my soul does swing.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

uhh...i don't undrtand this!! :(

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Yeah, I think Fruits Basket has the most morals in it. I wish they would continue the anime... 26 episodes is just not enough... >__<

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Its all based on what morals you're talking about, SCryEd has a massive moral that drives the whole show, as do most other animes.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

hohoho! it's definitely fruit basket! & seems like a lot of us think so too! it's really very good!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

candy-candy anyone?
old anime but really good and have a lot of good deeds

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Full Metal Alchemist

Don't play God, don't take your family & friends for granted.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.