Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantisy x help plz!! - Minitokyo

Final Fantisy x help plz!!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ok, im at the crawler, negator boss and its a BITCH!!!

i use wakka to take out the negator, the unload with ixion, valafore, auron, tidus, lulu, etc.

and a hi potion and phoenix down when called for.

but for some reason i keep loosing.
every time i get it crawler down past 6,000 HP he gets sooooo mant turns and i get killed VREY fast.

so dose anyone have any good stragetys to beat hte son of a bitch?

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

When it gets around 6000 try summonning Ixion or Ifrit and when they get hit real hard use their Black Magic to heal them.That how I beat that Boss.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Quote by nekosaraiWhen it gets around 6000 try summonning Ixion or Ifrit and when they get hit real hard use their Black Magic to heal them.That how I beat that Boss.

really? usually when it gets around 6000 it gets alot of turns and ixion is dead(along with valafore) hmmmm, i'll see if i can get yuna yo last that long.

thnx for the tip!

P.S

any other tips are badly needed. i wanna kill that son of a bitch goooood!! XP

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

oh **** i cant remember this one and i love the game! well www.gamefaqs.com is a quality site if you need help.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

well, you could always go back to the endless grind of random battles and sphere collecting.

thats why i gave the game to you.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

don't kill the negator, the crawler will use a very strong attack every 3 turns, instead equip whoever you will be using with lightning strike weapons, if you don't have any, customize any weapon with lightning gem (you can get them in thunder plains ) and just hack away and heal if neccessary. if the you think the crawler HP is low enough to kill in 2 turns, you can kill the negator and use magic or aeons

Signature

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

alright mods, i killed the son of a bitch, you can close this thread.

Signature

try not destorying the nagators, that way it can't hit you with it's Mana Beam. Instead use group memebers with strong offensive abilities like Wakka and Auron...if possible find something that casts haste on party memebers so you can get more hits in (maybe one of Rikku's items)

Keep healing yourself, maintain a high defense and keep pelting it fast and hard. Follow this and you should pull through

heart-of-manga

heart-of-manga

Yuna - My idol

At the moment i'm stuck on Sinspawn Gui.
It's soooooo annoying.
I've been training forever and i still haven't beaten him!
I wish i could help, but i kinda have my own problems with the game at the moment.

Signature Image

Sin Spawn Gui is that thing in the mushroom rock rite? If yes to beat it, a easy way is get everyone and all aeons overdrive. take out his arms first. then unleash all aeon's overdirve and that should kill it or almost kill it. If not unleash your characters' overdirve.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

take out the head first. it has one annoying attack. use lulu or wakka to kill it

Signature

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

I would recommend www.gamefaqs.com as well. Also, go beef up Yuna as her abilities are directly linked with those of your summons. So the stronger she is, the more powerful your summons will be. Hope this helps.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i actually didn't find the game all that hard. ^_^' <-----(rpg freak)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.