when u go shopping what do u look for?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Cancel

LOL^^ i mainly look at pants and shoes but the thing i look the most are earrings^^ I just cant ignore them there all soo nice^^
what about u guys?

~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Cancel

I look for a lot of things like anime DVDs,mangas,punk stuff,etc.Oh,by the way,I like your avatar.

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

• Oct 08, 2005

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

Cancel

mainly movies. if i do not find any of that, i look for music, manga or other cool stuff.

• Oct 08, 2005
Cancel

I basiclly, practically all the time look for black clothing, or black and pink clothing, or anything that personally appeals to my eyes. I dont really care what people think of what i wear, i wear what pleases me^.^

Cancel

Mainly DVD's and music. i do try to look for manga but its very limited when living in a small town :(

• Oct 08, 2005

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

Cancel

I always look at: music, books, cosmetics, mangas ^^

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

Cancel

Mmm....I always look for anime or game console..but lately I have no time to go shopping -_-

• Oct 09, 2005

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Cancel

aniiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
I go searching for anime posters, music, dvds, games, toys, books and something related to anime!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

• Oct 09, 2005

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Cancel

games, computer parts, music, anime etc.

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

Cancel

Games, Computer parts, and anime

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

• Oct 09, 2005

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Cancel

Me? Well I look for Anime DVD's, manga's, and VG's.
I don't go shopping often though. ^_^'

'Signature
	Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

• Oct 09, 2005
Cancel

i love comfortable clothes like t shirt or jeans.. so thats what i bought when i went shopping..
as a matter of fact, i just went to the mall yesterday, bought some t shirt, and sweaters ^^ oh and some panties ..lol..

Signature

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Cancel

anime DVDs, manga, music, games, Japanese swords, and something related to anime ^_^'

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Kamiw

LOVELESS

Cancel

newest anime and comic!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Oct 09, 2005

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Cancel

Depends on what I'm shopping for, of course. Be it anime, books, movies, or groceries. But I always look for good deals!

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

• Oct 09, 2005
Cancel

I usually don't go shopping, but when I do I usually get either a scrub uniform for my job, anime, or a video game. I don't got much that I need.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

• Oct 09, 2005

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Cancel

Well i look for books or games most of the time...other stuff i aint that interested...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

• Oct 09, 2005
Cancel

Basket ball shoes, books, t-shirts, jeans tht's about it............=)

Signature

Cancel

I only shop for things that i really need

• Oct 09, 2005
Cancel

anime anime anime! haha, well it depends what I'm looking for and where I am. If i'm at a mall that I know there is no anime, I like to buy clothes, earrings/accessories, books (hah), and stuff like that.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cancel

I'm searching for anime dvds, mangas, and other goodies like figurines, posters, etc... :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Cancel

I shop for my daily needs, food, clothes and... i always look for an anime posters that i like
but its tough to pick cause i like them all... but not enough budget ehehehehe

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Cancel

Books, DVDs, sometimes CDs or the ocassional anime-related trinket or videogame. Maybe one or two shirts every few months. I'm just not a fashion-concious kinda girl. No point in spending money looking "good" when there's so many nerdy things to buy! :)

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

Cancel

lol it depents where i'm going to the mall: cholthes!!! or anime stuff!!! music! DVDs, music CDs.... mangas :nya: :nya: :nya: if i find a store with all that i'm gonna be out off money really but really quickly X_X

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.