Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when u go shopping what do u look for? - Minitokyo

when u go shopping what do u look for?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

LOL^^ i mainly look at pants and shoes but the thing i look the most are earrings^^ I just cant ignore them there all soo nice^^
what about u guys?

~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

I look for a lot of things like anime DVDs,mangas,punk stuff,etc.Oh,by the way,I like your avatar.

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

mainly movies. if i do not find any of that, i look for music, manga or other cool stuff.

I basiclly, practically all the time look for black clothing, or black and pink clothing, or anything that personally appeals to my eyes. I dont really care what people think of what i wear, i wear what pleases me^.^

Mainly DVD's and music. i do try to look for manga but its very limited when living in a small town :(

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

I always look at: music, books, cosmetics, mangas ^^

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

Mmm....I always look for anime or game console..but lately I have no time to go shopping -_-

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

aniiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
I go searching for anime posters, music, dvds, games, toys, books and something related to anime!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

games, computer parts, music, anime etc.

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

Games, Computer parts, and anime

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Me? Well I look for Anime DVD's, manga's, and VG's.
I don't go shopping often though. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

i love comfortable clothes like t shirt or jeans.. so thats what i bought when i went shopping..
as a matter of fact, i just went to the mall yesterday, bought some t shirt, and sweaters ^^ oh and some panties ..lol..

Signature

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

anime DVDs, manga, music, games, Japanese swords, and something related to anime ^_^'

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Kamiw

LOVELESS

newest anime and comic!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Depends on what I'm shopping for, of course. Be it anime, books, movies, or groceries. But I always look for good deals!

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

I usually don't go shopping, but when I do I usually get either a scrub uniform for my job, anime, or a video game. I don't got much that I need.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Well i look for books or games most of the time...other stuff i aint that interested...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Basket ball shoes, books, t-shirts, jeans tht's about it............=)

Signature

I only shop for things that i really need

anime anime anime! haha, well it depends what I'm looking for and where I am. If i'm at a mall that I know there is no anime, I like to buy clothes, earrings/accessories, books (hah), and stuff like that.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I'm searching for anime dvds, mangas, and other goodies like figurines, posters, etc... :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I shop for my daily needs, food, clothes and... i always look for an anime posters that i like
but its tough to pick cause i like them all... but not enough budget ehehehehe

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Books, DVDs, sometimes CDs or the ocassional anime-related trinket or videogame. Maybe one or two shirts every few months. I'm just not a fashion-concious kinda girl. No point in spending money looking "good" when there's so many nerdy things to buy! :)

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

lol it depents where i'm going to the mall: cholthes!!! or anime stuff!!! music! DVDs, music CDs.... mangas :nya: :nya: :nya: if i find a store with all that i'm gonna be out off money really but really quickly X_X

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.