Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when u go shopping what do u look for? - Minitokyo

when u go shopping what do u look for?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

mostly clothing, if not anime or manga related. If it's out of town then I would be mainly searching for music.

I look at video games, and computer stuff. o.o And toys of course. ^^

mostly clothes, movie, games, shoes and other stuff.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol i always go to the bookstore XD lol yes it is sad but hey my manga collection is over flowing! lol yes but sum times I may buy a shirt or too at hot topic or pac sun......yep that's me...wheee

Magically Delicious, yo.

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I don't go shopping for clothes, really... I usually just buy some t shirts at Target and some random jeans. I never have more than one pair of sneakers at a time, either. When I go shopping, it's usually at Best Buy- I love electronics. I buy anime, video games, CD's, etc at Best Buy- almost everything I own comes from that store.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

when it comes to clothes/accessories shopping i dont really look for something specific to buy, just something that appeals to me and my taste of clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc. and a reasonable price is what i would get.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

When i go shopping i look for something in white or pink, shoes or cloths mostly. And anime and manga.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

byakuugan

byakuugan

ramen maniac

usually i go staight to EB games section to find if there's any new releases that comes up, then to SunCoast to search for anime related posters and shirts

Signature
Those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don't take care of their friends are even worse scum. -Kakashi

Mangas,Animes,Posters,Soundtracks...all the japanese stuff I can find in stores... :D

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

manga, comics.. same as everyone here :D

smile. :D :D

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I always look on graphic software books..... computer stuff and videogames..... :D

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

mmm.......let'z see, I'll look for new manga, or some magazines, clothes, shoes or anything I can remember :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

I think I'll buy anime, games, and.... new clothes of course, and don't forget to buy food :p

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

First, I look forward for the new mangas. Then the other stuff: DVD, music, video games ...

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

when i go shopping i dont look anything in particular... I just buy what i like the most... What gets in my sight range :)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

When I go shopping that means the world is going to be hit by a meteor.
Yeah that's right, I rarely go shopping hehe... :nya:

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

lol i look at alot of things like posters and anime figures! ^_^ and sometimes books and jewlery i guess depending what mall im at

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

What ever Im shopping for at the time. I dont go just to look, its not that fun for me. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I mostly look for anime,clothes or gifts for my friends and family

Signature Image

figures/toys =D

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

manga, manga, manga and ummmmmm books

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Quote by eman27figures/toys =D

Me too Me too. Only if Im drug along on a shopping trip though.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i look for what i need. if its just shopping for fun then i shop for clothing and candy. i can resist the candy ^_^'

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Mainly anime, manga, video games, or school supplies (since I rarely ever go shopping).

Signature

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.