Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when u go shopping what do u look for? - Minitokyo

when u go shopping what do u look for?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

I look for long sleve button down shirts, vintage clothes and other clothing

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I look for my manga and my books.. and clothes too ^_^

I look for some food, something to drink, some magazines, computer games, and mangas

Video games.

KuchikixRukia

KuchikixRukia

Death God Rukia

well..
im not really the "shoppin" kinda girl...
but if it DOES come to shoppin then shoot i'd shop for anime and video games all the way..

pants, shoes in the department store
english translated manga (its rare here in the philippines. all i can find in english are ragnarok and slam dunk)
photo editing software (geek)

i look for clothes, shoes, video games and other stuff i need

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I usually look at bags and shoes.
XD And if I happen to see any comics or toy shops around, I will CERTAINLY go in to take a look at those anime accessories, figurines and posters. I'm happy with just looking at them even if I don't have the money to purchase them. ^^ll

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

-New video games
-Manga
-Any other books of interest
-New earphones if I need them.
-Latest gaming magazines

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

i always looking for books...and a lot of stuff aniem..music Cd's

I don't normally look at the clothes.. its boring.. unless I need some new clothes. I go look at animes, cds, dvds, games.. Heh. They're much, much, much, much more interesting than just buying clothes :D

Other than that.. I mostly go window shopping.

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

usually tops then pants or accessorie. i buy clothes most of the time ^.^

diel

diel

inspyredx.xlunatic

everything related to anime and hi tech gadgets..

latest dvd's, latest gudam models, latest music cd's... and oh, new clothes :)

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Anything unique, good-quality, and well-known brand... i love brand name shops.
Hopefully see a lot of things on specialas well!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I don't exactly like shopping, but if ever I do, I usually look for new DVD releases, books/manga, and random electronic gadgets. :nya:

Gundam models, new mangas, anime dvd's, anime ost's, books, new clothes, figurines, chocolates and probally something yummy to bring home :)

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

hehe i try to make it short
when im shopping alone i look for earrings, tubetops, necklaces, pink shoes(any other colour dont like ^_^'... of course i have other shoes of different colour), more accessories, and not forget those cute visors i just love wearing them even though it mess up my hair, dont ask me why...

and thats when i shop alone...

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

i look for the cheapist thing (for what it's worth) sometimes i really care about what i'm buying so i buy the best there is. So it depends on what i'm buying. I usally look for food...everything else i don't care much about, or like clothes that i only buy every two years.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I look what i want to buy and get it as fast as i can! I'm not a fan of staying in the store for a while

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

Manga Anime and Jewelery.. NOTHING ELSE! nya.. sometimes sunglasses and also candy.. xD but mostly: MANGA AND ANIME! *totally Otaku* >_<
but In Germany theres not much stuff like that.. ;_;

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

i look for things that im interested in

i look for clothes like cute shirts .. and skirts! gotta have em and den i look for shoes and purses =]

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Anime & manga~ sometimes shopping for food, necklaces. ^^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.