Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Philosophies on Life (another one) - Minitokyo

Philosophies on Life (another one)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

What're some ideas on the following philosophies?

1. If everything exists for a reason, that what is the reason that I exist?

2. Who am I among the world?

3. Am I really happy?

4. Are people/humans really good at heart?

(when I say "I," that means the person in question asking the question [in otherwords, your interpretations form YOUR perspective])

Reasons and my thoughts for this:

1. (not sure myself)
2. It's said that people know themselves more than anyone; however, people are often least AWARE of themselves (by that, knowing who are they, exactly. It's hard to put into words.) ^_^'
3. This is because happiness can be a "device" to cover up all the sadness and depression in the world (or any other negative feeling).
4. People are selfish by nature (in my head, at least), and selfishness almost always leads to bad things (almost...)

Feel free to add any other philosophies to this.

New ones:

5. Why do bad things happen to good people?

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Zero37

Genosis

1: Find out for yourself. It has no meaning for you if you just take somebody's word for it.

2: Again, that's for you to find out. Nobody else can tell you who you are, only what they percieve you to be. Certainly, there is self-awareness, but there is also self-deception, and only when one is prepared to take the time simply to be with themselves and learn exactly who they are can they start to strip away those layers.

3: "No man ever really knows when he is truly happy," and satisfaction is a hard thing to come by.

4: Nope. ^__^

My philosophy on life? It's fairly simple: "Live."

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

1. Sorry don't believe in the given. Everything doesn't have a purpose, most likely nothing has a purpose but what we (the people involved) gave it/him/her.

2. That is a journey for each person, I cannot answer the question for anyone else except myself. Granted some people don't really know who they are, but thats part of the journey. You don't know much about anything when you start and you will never know everything.

3. Happy, it is such a relative term. Personally, i'm not really happy nor sad on the average.

4. Yes and No, lol. People will screw you over when they can't see that your hurting, but will often help you if they see that your hurting. So it kind of depends on your situation. Of course this is a general catagorization and there will be lots of exceptions.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

1. we don't exist for a reason, rather we make up a reason to fill the empty space which the question creates for us.
2. Like my first asnwer, wvweyone make up an asnwer
4. nobody is really good at heart. look alround you, everywhere there is pain and suffering. peolpe don't really care for others, in the end humans are the only evil in these world. without us motherearth wouldn't be dieing.

1. thats is some like finding you destiny
2. that is telling you that you are oh some much compared to the world around you. your just a little part of it. and your to that important.
3. are you?... XD ok thats asking what is true happiness. like get money for a good job well done. money is not the happiness. it should be the feeling you get that you made someone life a little bit easier.
4.humans are not good hearted. thats and animal thing. now how we overcome that. makes us diffrenet from the other animals.

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

1. i exist to find my other half, to live for that person and they for me

2. we are but the flap of a butterfly's wing in the entirety of existence

3. happiness is a state of mind, it depends on how you look at things

4. i believe people are initially good, but corrupted by the world... it doesn't mean they're all bad, but everyone has some bad experiences that affect them, just as there are good ones too.

Man let me brake it down for u all...it's simple :Life is a bitch play it until u get rich.....best way bolive me got me throught some bad/dangerous times.........

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

The question states that if, so hypothetically speaking... I said this before, but let us reiterate. Out of all the infinite possibilities (combinations) in the universe, the atomic particles decided that your time is now.

A person that wrote here on MT asking who am I, like so many precursors.

3. Am I really happy?

Depends, do you have a hole inside?

4. Are people/humans really good at heart?

Depends again, but I think the majority are not "good" under the general definition that society agrees upon.

i agree with babyboy, life is a bitch, slap that ho back until you get rich...

-repeat-

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

I can see some of you are so stuck up in your own world.
world of destruction, chaos, rage, anger

Truely age define ones personality.
with age come wisdom, coolness, awesomeness,
as the wise man says; Age of Rocks !! YEAHHHG
or is it Rock of Ages.
since most of you are still in your teens. puberty lol !!
Your hormones or testerone play tricks on your brains.
depression are normals, trust me they are temporary.
Bcouse your are still in a stage of changing (metamorping) into something mature adult.

dont think you are the only one who suffer.
they are other million for the like of you.
when you look back on this its just one funny or weird memory
that you can share with your friends and families.

Youth, enjoy IT! when your body is starting to decompose of old age.
You will really miss your YOUTH
with age comes maturity, awesomeness and coolness.
You will realize the world is such a gargantuan. there are soo much to see, watch and do.sigh! so dont waste yourself on thinking such things. think how to improve, to be the best of the best. The Great of the Greatest. ROCK ON !!

1 Don't know
2 A human
3 I don't really care
4 Yes and No

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

I have no idea

I have no idea

3. Am I really happy?

I have no idea

4. Are people/humans really good at heart? no, human are born evil and selfish, its important for our survival.. good people die young..

Signature

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

i ask all of those q's as well, being unable to answer any of them

i would like you to join blackened souls for a meaningful conversation. (see sig)

samu02

Back to Basics

1. Objective: Find a reason to live
Purpose of Objective: Learn enough from the experience to know the answer.
2. Nothing for now, just another man. But just you wait.
3. Does the question matter? If it does, then I'm not happy. I'm not sad. I'm not happy... yet. I'm working on it.
4. I believe that no matter how cruel or evil a person has become, they will ultimately choose the path of righteousness when it needs to count.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

1. That is something that must be determined by each individual. Everyone has a seperate calling, or reason to exist. It is our job in life to find it.
2. I am someone that I must seek to know in order to make my existence worthwhile.
3. Happiness is a flexible word- it is impossible to pin it down to any certain life, situation, or scenario. As of now, I am not happy, but this is only due to my uncertainties about my current and future standing in life, as well as the condition of my family.
4. Humans cannot be categoried as good or bad- it is individuals that make good or bad choices, which can turn them into a good or bad person. However, it is apparent that humankind is on a decline presently, but we are aware of our flaws and mistakes, and that at least contributes some hope and credit to us.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

1. The reason to exist is to continue the existance of your species by producing babies. Because humans began to think and develop intelligence, they became depressed about the fact that they are amongst the rest of the animal kingdom and looked for higher reasons.

2. You are YOU. Just another human with the supposed goal of continuing the existance of the human race. But since there are too many of us anyway on this planet, you can find your time to do something else and worry about re-population later. Make do of what you have with life and make the best out of it. You can make it your goal to have future generations have a better life, or just sit back and enjoy what was given to you by our ancestors. Either way, people come and go.

3. That depends what you do in life. Ignorance is bliss. There is not ONE deeply unhappy mentally challenged person in the world. Why do they always have smiles on their faces? Because the more you think and know, the more pain and facts on reality you will encounter.

4. Humans are the most intelligent spiecie in the planet because they strived for dominace, power, and understanding. They wanted to be more than just another animeal created to reproduce. To make a meaning to their life, they decided to rule over the planet and claim it as their own, and strived for a higher reason of existance. Humans by nature are greedy and curious in order to survive. The reason for all the chaos is that humans are intelligent creatures with basic emotions- a dangerous mix.

1. there is no reason
2. you are a person asking the wrong questions
3. no, else you wouldnt have opened such a topic, asking such a silly question
4. well if you want to stereotype people in good or bad, go ahead!

now i have one question for you and i hope you read it:
do my answers satisfy you?

and i'll tell you the answer:
of cause not and you know why?

because you know the answers, you just dont want to accept them. so you're asking other people with the hope that they share your same opinions so you can feel more self-confident. that has nothing to do with philosophy.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.