where do most anime lovin' people hang out?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

In real life, not cyber... I've met tons in college... but how about other places? Can people name some?

-repeat-

• Oct 09, 2005

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Cancel

Try at shops that sell anime, and don't forget in front of their computers or television to actually watch the anime that they bought from those shops. Other then on-line the only other place a huge group of anime-crazy people would hang out is at anime conventions - I heard that they get very animated XD

Cancel

Anime expos? Convention centers? I know there are a few big events that take place in certain areas. You just have to search online. I know theres at least one anime expo that has exhibits on new animes, etc.

• Oct 09, 2005

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

lol ok, Anime conventions and anime shops... what other non anime related locations do anime lover love to go?

-repeat-

• Oct 09, 2005
Cancel

Why do college students like anime. It boggles the mind.
it is like a sacred code of intrigue or some crazy inner circle phenomena.
I quit watching it.

• Oct 09, 2005

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

Im still awake for a while longer, just going over some notes... but I really like manga better, not anime as much... then again, i like to draw, so it's the artistic side that likes how it's all put together.

-repeat-

• Oct 09, 2005

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Cancel

mmm....this is a hard question....
i've found some people around in college, and in high skool (when i went to it)....
and by chance, i'd be at a grocery store, and the tv is on with Rurouni Kenshin playin, and sum people watchin it (customers), then i ask, and they turn out to be huge anime fans....i hope that helps....

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Cancel

where anime loving people hang out but in non anime related locations? I assume we all like to hang out the same places, perhaps the movie theater, where there are sports events, or maybe even the library.

• Oct 09, 2005

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

Cancel

well i not in college yet so i most hang at the library.
(wow !people in college like manga! i did not know that.)
i don't have money to buy manga so i just borrow them.*boo-hoo*
-mxc

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

• Oct 13, 2005

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Cancel

look out for an anime club in your area or go to an anime themed event or sale at a store.

Signature

• Oct 13, 2005

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Cancel

Uh dunno.. I hang out in my room because I'm just that cool/stupid/lonely. Most of the college students go hang out in a convention somewhere, or a classroom during club hours, or any store with cute little keychains hanging out of it- The girsl.. Boys- used to be in front of video and Yu-Gi-Oh card stores... -_-

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

Cancel

Quote by xRedPhoenixUh dunno.. I hang out in my room because I'm just that cool/stupid/lonely. Most of the college students go hang out in a convention somewhere, or a classroom during club hours, or any store with cute little keychains hanging out of it- The girsl.. Boys- used to be in front of video and Yu-Gi-Oh card stores... -_-

lol at guys being at yu-gi-oh card stores- this was when it was popular right?
i feel lonely cause am a freshman in high school while most of u in college.
-mxc

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

• Oct 13, 2005

Kondo

Bunny Ronin

Cancel

At cons, and if there aren't any, probably at the arcade, video game shop, or book store. Otherwise, at home watching anime :D

(\_/)
( . .)
c(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member of::[BunnyWorldDomination]::[Bleach]

The Bible::[Vol.1]::[Vol.2]::[Vol.3]

• Oct 13, 2005

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.