Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who know a G-taste manga sites... I'm a fan of it... - Minitokyo

who know a G-taste manga sites... I'm a fan of it...

Tagged under G-Taste

page 1 of 1 4 total items

please share what you know... *wink* thanks for the help! please don't close until I get one good site... thanks

Go to imagecash.net and do a search for G-taste. It has volumes 1-6 plus a few other images from calendars.

Quote by jerry79Go to imagecash.net and do a search for G-taste. It has volumes 1-6 plus a few other images from calendars.

imagecash isn't active anymore. Does anybody know for another source of G-Taste manga english version?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

while you wait for someone to help you could try google, it's a very resourceful search engine. I'm not that major fan of this manga, let alone the anime. and since so many sites are being shut down due to it being illegal to contain, best of luck there.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.