Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Let's talk about Soccer - Minitokyo

Let's talk about Soccer

page 1 of 1 3 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Hi. How are you people? I hope you're fine. Hey, Mexico U-17 champs!!! Good for them. I heard from themselves that the hardest theam to beat has been Costa Rica. Curious isn'it?
Oh by the way, there are 3 Concacaf teams classified already and all of the african teams too. What do you think about this final eliminatories? who'se your favorite team?

Signature
Fun.

Mexico always gets too tense against US in big tournaments like World Cup. I have yet to see Mexico beat US on TV on World Cup series.
And MLS is boring.

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Mexico won the Sub17 cup!!!!! And against Brazil

<<<<< ----- Mexican

ahem...

Oh, and Mexico hasn't played vs the US too many times in a World Cup. It does get pretty tense against ANY team in a World Cup, which is kind of sad. specially if penalties are involved T_T

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.