Near killing experiences...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Cancel

Because there's been so many threads on people nearly killing themselves or personally getting killed, have YOU ever nearly killed someone ELSE? I'd be very interested to know if someone has actually done the deed.

So be it from car accident, gun shot, or even general stupidity, have you taken/nearly taken the live of another?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Cancel

no but i have thought about it................

Cancel

Well....I almost got hit by a train..but I never almost killed somebody or someone almost killed me...someone almost got me blind tho ^_^'

Cancel

I have been in situations where I was on the thin line between life and death.
But I would not really want to talk about it., It's was a long time ago, so
I'll just put my past behind me.

And I have not hurt anyone with force or with some type of weapon(s).

Signature

• Oct 09, 2005

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Cancel

Quote by BlkLotusno but i have thought about it................

LOL! Considered actually killing someone? It'd have a huge impact.

But please, don't direct the thread to YOU almost dying. It's been overdone. I want your murderous acts against others! Mwa haha.

I've actually had a time that made my heart stop and then beat faster than ever, when I almost hit a girl on a bike. I was driving angry, in a fight with my husband, and just had that glare on the road, set dead ahead. So naturally I wasn't paying attention to the sidewalk.

A girl on a bike walk right in front of me. I didn't notice her until she was directly to my right and I slammed on the brakes. We screeched to a stop with the girl not 2 feet directly in front of the truck, staring stiff at us.

And we sat for what seemed like a long time, scared. I really hadn't seen her and in another split second, she'd be rolling off my hood. The fight with my husband was forgotten and instead I felt a heavy guilt and disgust at what I'd almost done.

Come to think of it, I've come within a couple feet of destruction on a couple of car accidents, one almost getting 3 of my best friends involved.

Cancel

Hmm, there have been times when I was angry enough that in my mind I wished I could kill this person but of course after you give yourself time enough to cool off then you realize that it would have been very stupid had you carried it out.

The incident would have been classifed as road rage had I acted on my anger.

• Oct 10, 2005
Cancel

Far from any in my life. ;)

• Oct 10, 2005

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Cancel

Quote by mughi
The incident would have been classifed as road rage had I acted on my anger.

That's a really hard one to supress because normall ythe would be victims don't deserve to be on the road anyways! ~_^

Cancel

I almoust killed a classmate,by starnguling him to death,because I put up with his S**T for about 9Months.The last straw was when he threw a spit-grenade(ball of paper soaked in huma spit) in my left cheek in English hour! I jumped over at him,grabed him by the througt and tryed to sufocate him.He's lucky,and I am too,that our friends jump on me to let him go,because he was punching me lesser and lesser.When I finaly let go of him,he fell on the floor,croaking!He settled down a little since then,but I tink I'm gonna kill him when he tries S**T like that again!Thank you!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

• Oct 11, 2005

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Cancel

Quote by Shkira Because there's been so many threads on people nearly killing themselves or personally getting killed, have YOU ever nearly killed someone else? I'd be very interested to know if someone has actually done the deed.
So be it from car accident, gun shot, or even general stupidity, have you taken/nearly taken the live of another?

well not yet, but i'm planning on killing some people, i dont know how, but the people who made me walk though hell, first i will try to soft way, and if dosent work, i will just let my hatred and revenge in free lose, for me, killing is only a optien if the soft way dosent work
and then also this, once my revenge, vengeance, and hatred saved me from dying(or sould i say from living SAD in the rest of my life) now i just live a Vengefull life, i almost dont care about any of my friends i dont even care so muc for my so called best friend, same for my family, i just wanna see people suffer just like i did
and no i am not a satanist or somtihng that looks like one(cause i got a really sick twisted mind....and no i dont go everyday killing or somthing -_-)

It is time for you to drown

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

Cancel

i thertand my best freind witth a knife but i didnt hurt him

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

never got close to killing or seriously damaging anyone, not even a bloody nose.

• Oct 11, 2005

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Cancel

i almost drowned at my uncle's swimming pool!! i never killed or almost killed anybody!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

• Oct 12, 2005

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Cancel

Damn UzY3L, way to do damage. But sometimes you gotta teach someone a lesson. Don't know that a spit bomb is anything to kill a person over though.

Quote by Tias
and no i am not a satanist or somtihng that looks like one(cause i got a really sick twisted mind....and no i dont go everyday killing or somthing -_-)

I wouldn't profile you as a Satanist. In fact, I would profile Satanists as all being intentionally murderous people. neither fits. But I am morbidly curiouis at how you've come to be so upset so early in your life.

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

Hi shkira ^_^ long time no see ... what a scary thread. I just hope they will not one day let go their aggressive pulsions for real ...
I'm the opposite of agressivity ^_^' I always remain calm even if somebody is bad or agressive to me.
A lot of people say also you must be more careful about people who remain calm in an argument than people who directly start to loose their temper.
But in my case, i'm totally peaceful :D so don't worry :D i even showed mercy for a fly yesterday ... i didn't want to kill that poor ugly thing :D

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Cancel

Quote:

Quote by Tias

I wouldn't profile you as a Satanist. In fact, I would profile Satanists as all being intentionally murderous people. neither fits. But I am morbidly curiouis at how you've come to be so upset so early in your life.

why? is it really that big of a mess? i dont really think it is

It is time for you to drown

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

Cancel

i'v injured many peple but the closest i've ever came to killing someone was when my eye was stabbed out and in a fit of rage i stabbed the bastard he almost died {gang wars} >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

• Oct 12, 2005

YOBO

VENGABOYS ROCK

Cancel

no

• Oct 12, 2005

gadgetgirl16

Butterfly of Gadgets

Cancel

i really have never injerd myself by accendents by things or people becouse i have been watching alot, but there were many cases that i almost get injerd or killed, but never went to far on being injerd, but i almost drowned in my own pool when i was 11 and almost got burned by somebody who was playing with the lighter. but thats it ^_^'

Cancel

when i was little...i get mad easily...this kid pissed me off about me bein asian...i broke his arm and i was goin to break his other arm as if i want to break him piece by piece but i stopped cuz i jus realized what i just done...i got expelled...

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

• Oct 12, 2005

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Cancel

Quote by Tias is it really that big of a mess? i dont really think it is

I think so. You've walked "through hell", don't care about anyone (even those who'd have meaning to you), and talk of nothing but vengeance. And the way you say you'd want to see people "suffer as I did" implies that you're traumatized for life over some horrific event. Though what could cause anger to such a degree, I can't imagine.

Not to pick what you say apart, for all I know you're over exaggerating... ~_^

Quote by lilabyssinianwhen i was little...i get mad easily...this kid pissed me off about me bein asian...i broke his arm and i was goin to break his other arm as if i want to break him piece by piece but i stopped cuz i jus realized what i just done...i got expelled...

I hope he got something for being racist! :angry:

Cancel

Well i am not that mentally unstable or been responsible for someones life...
People have been annoying etc and sometimes i wish people would vanish but i rather them live in their pool of sin...then tey can keep making them and suffer more in hell...muahahaha!
Ok maybe i am a lil mentally unstable...

\(^o^)/

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Cancel

What is this post ? Is it for serial killers recruitment ? XP

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

• Oct 13, 2005

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

Cancel

Hmm, the closest I've come is when I was in primary school there was this group of kids that used to torment me. So one day being a small kid running around the playground I tripped over something and did the usual grazing of the knee's, elbow's etc. Some of that group were there and were standing around laughing at me. This pushed me over the edge, so I picked up this thick stick/miniature log and slammed one of these kids over the back of the head with it knocking him out. I don't remember what happened after that, I think a teacher saw and came and stopped it. I don't know about killing but I would seriously hurt those kids if I ran into them into the street nowadays because of how screwed up I have become because of them.

Signature

• Oct 13, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.