Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Running old games on new PC - Minitokyo

Running old games on new PC

page 1 of 1 5 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

I want to install two games that only runs on Windows 95 and 98 on an XP (namely: Total Annihilation and The Moon Project). Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't install the music and the Core Contingency expansion onto the PC.

Help!

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

for Windows X.P ......use the hardware compatibilty function....just simply right click the program ..properties and then Compatibility and then set the compatibility to Win 95 / 98

hope that works out for you

Some game will work with the compability mode feature and some will not.

I've got need for speed High Stakes, but when I enable the compability
feature in XP, that game just will not work in every mode I set to.
Also I can't install win98 because I've got 1gb of ram and win98 can only have a max
of 512, anything higer and will cause problems! :(

Signature

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

if you use XP most old games have compatibility problem

Signature

I'm so happy to see someone playing Total Annihilation. I love that game and I can hardly wait for its 'spiritual sequel', Supreme Commander. It's so far off though, although I have waited 8 years so far for a sequel, so another year should be nothing.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.