Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submission not working!!! - Minitokyo

Submission not working!!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

When I try to submit it says: Uploading currently disabled, will be back shortly.
So I thought it was an MT wide problem cuz no one was submitting, but now submissions are pouring through again & mine still won't work!!
What's happening??!!
*sigh*
Help?

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

It doesn't work for me either...it either says Uploading Currently Disabled, or "this image is not a valid .jpg file" when that's what it is...

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Upload works perfectly for me :o Maybe try to clean your browser cache and delete cookies.

Signature Image

Devastation

Devastation

Changing the Past and Future

Worked fine for me too.

Signature

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

Everyone when i try to go to the gallery this comes up and i can't go :( anyone any takers.

Warning: Division by zero in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 143
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 11
at
select gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id where aid = 459 order BY gallery_items.favorites DESC limit 0,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what does it mean ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.