Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 eyes color character image! - Minitokyo

eyes color character image!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

well, do you notice the color eyes of character anime or manga change in image . i saw many kind that image eyes color of character in image (wall,scan,...) different in the origin anime or manga.like in mahou sensei Negima. two scan of Evangeline.A.K.mcDowell she had blue eyes in one pic and other pic she had green eyes; in Mai Hime gallery you can see Natsuki had three eyes color! green, violet and red-orange-yellow. those are example, more pic of more different shtert like that .
so what are your thinking about that?

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

mmm...?....well while i am watching a new Anime i don`t pay much attention on the eyes but you are right!!!
Does it bothers you?...is just a detail...

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

oh wel in anime/manga eyes color of character not change .but in image of those anime/manga like scans, wallpapers, doujinshi, abstrack art... it not like original anime/manga eyes color so look them not like character in anime/manga serries.

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

They do that alot with hair, too. Probably just for fun. Using the same colors might just get boring or something...

if it's different in doujin or other image that have been retouched not by the original creator, then it's fine. but if it's different when it came from the original creator hands, that of course can be questioned. is it on purpose? or is it accidentally? or maybe it is part of the scenario? (i remember Nerine got 2 different hair color, and 2 different eye color in Tick! Tack!)

Blue Silent Bell

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

well hair can change color a little but eyes color is one of most thing impotall. how can notice what character with another when hair and eyes color of them change.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.