Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New game systems - Minitokyo

New game systems

page 1 of 1 18 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Whose going to get the new game systems (X-Box 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution, Gameboy Micro) when they come out? When (ASAP when they come to stores, when price drops, etc.)? What games to go with them?

Also:

Does anyone know if the Revolution will have its own games to go exclusively for it?

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Volcanman

S-ranked Navi

I'm gonna get the PS3 and whatever looks good at the time

Burn, vulcan, burn!!!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

I guess Revolution will have its own games, i mean nintendo will make games for it

ill be getting PS3 definately, most likely 360, but not before i get an xbox (the one now) and most likely get revolution as well

but thats a long way yet, definately not on release though, just too expensive

Signature Image

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I don't really see much point in the XBox 360 yet... there's absolutely nothing I want. I've always viewed XBox as a very PC like console, and it tends to cater to people who like FPS over anything else. Plus the system is still a very western one, and doesn't get alot of the cooler Japanese titles that the Playstation and Nintendo consoles do. Fat chance of ever seeing Katamari on XBox. ;o Until the 360 can prove that it's not just a PC gamers console, I'll hold off.

The Playstation 3 and Revolution look much more interesting to me. Sony always seems to get the top publishers to make games for their systems, and Nintendo doesn't take itself too seriously, like Microsoft does. But with the new prices for these next gen systems being what they are, who knows if I can afford them. ; ;

Signature

hmm sorry to say it depends. i am a nintendo game fan but i have heard
that resident evil 5 will be on the 360 and ps3 but i haven't heard of much regarding the revolution :( so i don't know what to do. but if resident evil 5 is made for the revolution thats will be what i get :)

yay..gonna buy ps3 of course(gamescale is wide)-no supports to m$- nitendo has a problem..kidgames!too many childish games..im guessing soon well see on re furry little cuties on a huppispuppis world.not man eating creatures with 50 eyes..etc etc.so thats the main reason i dont look on dindendo.im not saying dindendo sucks,but dont suit for me.the cutie look.

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

I will get myself a PS3

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Nintendo Revolution, the best of all, will see the light next year. He won the war consoled before its release, bye PS3, bye XBox I don't know what number, bye boring games, bye spectacular effects and not fun, I'll not miss them. revolution WINS

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I'm definitely buying the Revolution and PS3. I don't know about the GB Micro, though- I'd probably squash it. T_T

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

animeIDIOT101

I'M AN IDIOT

The new systems look awsome i'm all the way for xbox360 and nintendo reveloution

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

Definitely getting a PS3.Loyal Playstation fan here!

not sure yet, but i'm leaning towards an xbox 360.

I'm probably going to get a PS3 unless there's something I really want on another system.

I didn't think angels existed until I met one.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I'll stick around with a PC :p But if I'll have some extra cash I would propably go for PS3 for all the above reasons, maybe X-Box 360...

up up and away

I prefer the revolution because I like Nintendo :D

"Drawing your blade is as simple as breathing. Fail at either and you shall surely die."
"Words cut like steel"

ps3.... only for Gran Turismo 5 :p

pow ;)

Majima

Majima

Love it to Death

I am a loyal sony fan, but i already have a 360 on pre order. Im only getting it for one reason: the elder scrolls IV Oblivion. Its an awesome game. Of course with any of these new systems ill have to recover from the shock of the goodness.

Were already dead really, just most dont know it yet. When you realize this, fear nothing, and you will be set free.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Ill take the PS3. (just for playing MGS4 and dmc4)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.