Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you the biggest fan of your favourite anime that you know? - Minitokyo

Are you the biggest fan of your favourite anime that you know?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

So are you the biggest fan of your favourite anime?

While i am a huge fan of Ah! My Goddess, i am definately not the biggest, well yet anyway XD

i havent got much in terms of merchandise, well nothing really cept for the movie, even then its not an original lol, but when i see the original im gunna get it :D

I want all Ah! mY Goddess stuff, more so relating to Belldandy heheh

anyway what are you a huge fan of and what do you have to show for it?

Signature Image

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I am a huge fan of mahoromatic and it seems that not a lot of people know about it, so far I've met one person on MT that also really likes mahoromatic. So what do i have to show for it...ummm... well since it is a pretty small series i have all the manga and anime dvds, except I am waiting for the last manga book to come out in the series >.<

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I was a big fan of Fushigi Yugi . This is the only series where I have the most merchandise ever collected. I had brought all 18 volumes of the Japanese mangas, lots of pencil boards, ton of posters, poker cards, the art books, every soundtrack, the DVD box sets, trading cards and a few of the english manga versions. Now half of this stuff had been sold off on ebay since I have lost the enthusiasm for this old series.

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I'm definitely not the biggest fan of anything, as I know there are plenty of people out there that are into stuff way more than I. I _do_ know however that out of my own circle of friends and acquaintances, I _am_ the biggest anime fan in general, which makes me the biggest out of any of the specifics. None of my friends buy nearly as much anime as I do, nor do they buy any peripheral (import) merchandise, which I buy a lot of. I even have an anime related license plate and also had custom anime decals made for my car (one Laughing Man logo, the other Gon from hxh).

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

Quote by sonryuI'm definitely not the biggest fan of anything, as I know there are plenty of people out there that are into stuff way more than I. I _do_ know however that out of my own circle of friends and acquaintances, I _am_ the biggest anime fan in general, which makes me the biggest out of any of the specifics. None of my friends buy nearly as much anime as I do, nor do they buy any peripheral (import) merchandise, which I buy a lot of. I even have an anime related license plate and also had custom anime decals made for my car (one Laughing Man logo, the other Gon from hxh).

i agree with you im also one of the major fans of anime in general
it only takes about 16 hrs. to go to and leave from anime/manga/anime&manga game conventions but thats petty time compared to the time i spend watching/playing with thm

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

I'm a fan of Naruto, but I can definitely assure you that I'm not the biggest fan of his...

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

i like a few anime and i'm kind of fan to them
so i don't think i'm not the biggest fan of each of them
otherwise, i don't like collecting gashapon and figures
wasting money and collecting dust around them hehe..

Signature

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

my area is Initial D. There are prob way bigger fans around, there is always going to be someone who has more stuff than you or knows more about the series of choice but its always fun trying to get everything.

I constantly getting people asking me so when does this ost come out and why does so and so say this and please can I steal your collection.

Not really. I just like watching Chobits.

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I'm the biggest fan of FMA that I know- but I don't really know any other serious fans, so I guess it's not really a good basis for comparison.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

FreiheitFirewolf

FreiheitFirewolf

Mangaka Under Construction

in my country, i'm the maximum man of Magic Knight Rayearth (Clamp) since 1997 and counting

dare wo tamashii no utte?, kitai wo kasu?.........Sorekara michi no owari, doko ni iku shitteiranai.............................Freiheit!!!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.