Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you deal with pimples?..or zits..or acne - Minitokyo

how do you deal with pimples?..or zits..or acne

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I use Clean and Clear face wash. Works in 24 hours, usually.

i never treat it...i jus leave it alone...i jus stick with water and soap when i take a shower...it goes away natrually afterwards...i guess its part of bein a guy who doesnt care

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

I used to have them really really bad when I was in my young teens, so I went to the doctor and got some prescription medication for it. 1 tiny pill every day I get up and they're ok. Plus now I'm in my older teens they're not as bad anyway, so its not really a problem anymore.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by sangel99Try Proactiv ^-^ My skin was like....awful....and it guarantees 6 weeks
to clear....even though mine took longer...it worked ^-^ Seriously, try
it.

Yes, I hear this product from a lot people, called proactive solution it works really good apparently.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

I use many acne creams^^ but most of them for sensitve skin^^

~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

I use "Aiken - 100% pure Tea Tree Oil". I use it before I sleep. After 2 weeks, I can see majority of black heads and pimples had gone. ^-^.....Try to use it....It works to me and one of my friend.

In addition, don't get stress up, sleep early, drink more water, don't touch the face.......if you like to know, I don't use facial cleanser and I have some pimples on my forehead only. ^-^ Hope this all help you...

Quote by redangel6112I use "Aiken - 100% pure Tea Tree Oil". I use it before I sleep. After 2 weeks, I can see majority of black heads and pimples had gone. ^-^.....Try to use it....It works to me and one of my friend.

In addition, don't get stress up, sleep early, drink more water, don't touch the face.......if you like to know, I don't use facial cleanser and I have some pimples on my forehead only. ^-^ Hope this all help you...

I agree with redangel...don't eat or drink anythink too hot, and never touch it..believe me, it would be hurt if you touch it.

Quote by sangel99Try Proactiv ^-^ My skin was like....awful....and it guarantees 6 weeks to clear....even though mine took longer...it worked ^-^ Seriously, try it.

That's what I use too. Mine wasn't really that bad... But it was super ugly. Cuz I'd like random get one big one on my nose or something >.< So gross. After I started using proactiv, I haven't been getting them. It clears up for a while, til I like become lazy in using it... But if you use it every day like you're supposed to, they'll go away nicely! It heals it without the scaring like it used to when I left it to clear by itself.

They say that things like chocolate and greasy food aren't directly related, but they can be a factor. I remember one night I gorged on chocolate and I was already breaking out later that night :sweat: Just make sure you wash your face every day and try not to touch your face and stuff cuz your hands have a bunch of germs on them. If you find that you get oily during the day, there's that stuff like clean and clear that you could use to keep yourself clean during the day.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.