Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How'd you come up with your name here at MT? - Minitokyo

How'd you come up with your name here at MT?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Yeah, just like I asked, how'd you come up with your name?
Were you thinking of your favorite anime? Or what?
I came up with Alfonse, because I wouldn't know if anyone would choose Alphonse as their name, so I just thought of a different way how to spell it. ^_^'
Anyway, just curious as to how you came up with yours.
And please comment. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

Imade my name pretty easy, its what i love to do the most, im a very passionate person with a dirty mind, :D

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Haha, that's a unique way to come up with a name. .::nod,nod::. XD

'Signature Image'

I'm named after one of my favorite characters, Yamada Hanatarou from Bleach.
Hanatarou -> Hana.
Yup yup. :)

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

I've had this name for a while now, I used it a while back for my alias when I played CS.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

I was watching the Food Network (Had nothing to eat, and was very hungry!!! >.< T_T )
And they were talking about tikis. Well that's how I got it my name. ^_^'
the number is just something made up.

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

well its based off my email, and when i signed up instead of 16 i used 19 which was my age at the time XD

Signature Image

I just picked a nickname my brother and his friend gave me ^-^

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Wow, all very cool and funny ways to come up with names. :D

'Signature Image'

Just thinking of the Motley Crue song, really. It was a quick choice.

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

I got my name after my favorite manga, Princess Ai.

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

uh.. i got my name by shortening my real name , "Alex".. and made a kooler 1... "l3x" =D

i think it sounds kool.. yea.. =D

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

i got my name from a girl in soul calibur^^ but at first i just put it like that i didnt know that at MT u could actually make walls i just thought it was for looking^^
~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

My name is very unique right.lol :D

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

I named it after my GameFAQs account name, and I got that name from Flame of Recca.

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

well i love wolves and since i am young i figured that wolfling would suite me best ;)

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

Some good nicknawes were already taken, so I coulndt wain any longer and used my callsign.

can't think of a name... so... anyhow put... haha

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

meh, cuz it sounds kool so yeah. its like my universal name....either kiyomi or kawiikiyomi :D

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

All very creative and funny ways of coming up with names. :D
And yes PassionateLust, very unique name. XD

'Signature Image'

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Character for a book I am thinking of writing. (very crazy plot, crazier magic, even crazier tech)

Atma: a machine that has evolved to have the ability to learn. Also a program that eliminates all limiters on a machine.

Cashino: main character. A machine made with latest technology and has the "Creation" part of the soul of one of the main gods. Wants to die due to part of the personality of his god soul. Main body is an incomplete prototype.

Note: the four primary magics in this book are Creation, Destruction, Light, and Dark. These magics come from the gods that act a source. Creation magic allows the creation of matter, energy, momentum, and several other things (which, from the laws of physics, is impossible). Destuction does the direct opposite. Light creates light, which can purify a soul, making it into a "light" soul. Dark does the opposite of that. There are also 4 secondaries, but I won't list them here.

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i use it for everything something i wont forget its my initials and the date of my birth

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I use it on every site that you can find me on ^.- I got from the dictionary... urgh T.T

Signature

Joyrok from Slayers as the evil frog dude.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.