Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does any one have the Final Fantasy Advent children Soundtrack - Minitokyo

Does any one have the Final Fantasy Advent children Soundtrack

page 1 of 1 21 total items

I was just asking does any one have the song's from the final fantasy advent children sountrack?

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yes I do!!!!!!!!! ;)

Signature Image

So what did you thank of it was it really good?^_^

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

it was so worth it that I spent $100 Australian to buy it thats how worth it, it is. the music is amazing

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

it's cool the some the music is calm and nice to listen and then you have the rock out songs. and of couse you have sehproth's theme which is long 8 mins long!!!!! I like it

Signature Image

Do you think you can send me a copy of it if you could it would be really nice!^_^ :) :)

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Just curious, is it a one or two disc release?

It is a two disc set

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

2 disc release

Quote by angelicdemonIIIit's cool the some the music is calm and nice to listen and then you have the rock out songs. and of couse you have sehproth's theme which is long 8 mins long!!!!! I like it

Well.. actually it's 6 min long, and one I really like is The Chase of Highway. I would say this fits perfect for when you're driving a car...

Zensei

I am one with the... err... doh!

Quote by animekai3Do you think you can send me a copy of it if you could it would be really nice!^_^ :) :)

You're asking for something that's *cough*illegal*cough*. But the internet is your friend, so if you are capable, you can probably find what you're looking for. >_>

BattleDude

Chocobo

The OST is awesome, I really love it and whenever I got the money, I'll buy it. This kind of soundtrack is really worth listening to.

Signature

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Love this OST. Really liked Tifa and Aerith's Themes and "Those Who Fight" (all versions of them).

PM me if you wanna find it..."somewhere" ^_^'

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Quote by destinyfreedomone I really like is The Chase of Highway. I would say this fits perfect for when you're driving a car...

Played it while on the interstate. It was an quite an interesting commute. Felt like the other cars were after me :)
"The Calling" is another good song, good for a relaxing or adventurous drive.

i'm downloading it off BT right now.........

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

Ive got a few songs, and they are really sweet

Well i finaly got all the songs and i love them all.^_^

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

Will probably be released in the U.S. around the time AC is released here. Yeah the music is sweet. Especially the full version of One-Winged Angel, which was too large to fit on FF7's game disc! A definite must have.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Nope, but I've watched the movie in japanese on my computer. It was sweeeeeet..

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Yes, its quite good. The songs I enjoyed most were the ones from the game though.

MiyagiRikku

MiyagiRikku

Ebil One

I only have One winged angel xD ^^;; it is very nice ^^

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.