Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u think Athrun and Cagalli will be back together? T_T - Minitokyo

Do u think Athrun and Cagalli will be back together? T_T

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

I wanna see them back together.....but now..the war ish forcing them apart....but do u think it will happen? Their Reunion...?

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Quote by CagalliYulaAttha91I wanna see them back together.....but now..the war ish forcing them apart....but do u think it will happen? Their Reunion...?

Yeah I want them back together again.I always keep on thinking,is there another season.I hope there is,they are one my favorite couples.

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

im sure they'll b back together. besides...there's stil a 40 min OVA...and im hoping the ova will redeem gsd a little bit. esp. athrun and cagalli. if not, there'd better b a t hird season!

I hope they won't... even if I think they will.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I don't think they should i mean we see athrun always there for her but she never appears to be there for him. I think they will but i don't really want them too

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I would love for them to be back together!!! They've suffered enough, have them have their moment in the 40 min OVA or the next season!!!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

they are together, go look at the info at gundam seed angels, the information is on there, and cagalli and athrun are together.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well I hope so I want them to get back together they make a great couple I want to see them togother againg and at least get marry or engage again what happened to Cagalli why she took it off and know what I want to know what is going to happen ^_^

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Hm.. well They might, but i don't really mind if they do or not. since i kinda liek Meyrin more.

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

it's not like Cagalli doesn't wanna be there for him....it's that...she ish so far away from him.....T_T
I hope the OVA will have the reunion for them...

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

There is so much that this OVA needs to redeem GSD im not sure they can do it in only 40 minutes...But if Athrun doesnt end with Cagalli who will he end up with? Nobody thats who. As far as im concerned Cagalli and Athrun are still together but Cagalli's obligations to Orb have to be top priority and Athrun was needed in the battles against ZAFT

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

they never broke apart! if you refer to the ring, then it means that Athrun & cagalli believed each other, so they don't need a ring to symbolize their relationship anymore. Mostly, after the war ends, Athrun will come back to Cagalli.

Pride comes before the fall

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I seriously doubt that there will be a third season. Then they'll need to make more powerful Gundams, and they'll run out of ideas. They've already overused the Dragoons. Besides, the story is going downhill.

Anyway, I reckon they'll come together again. It's not like Athrun really has any other obligations anywhere else.

By the way, why does Lacus go Seed?

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

Quote by Rai1ethey never broke apart! if you refer to the ring, then it means that Athrun & cagalli believed each other, so they don't need a ring to symbolize their relationship anymore. Mostly, after the war ends, Athrun will come back to Cagalli.

i agree to what u have said. i am sure they will be back together!

chunkhang

chunkhang

*~Lacus Clyne~*

I hope cagalli and athrun will back together althought Gundam Seed Destiny have over/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

They certainly make a good couple but what was said is true, it´s not really a fair situation because Athrun protects her a lot but she is too distant even disregarding the fact she is the leader of Orb.
It is clear they should be together so let´s hope for an explanation on this matter

Heh GSD ending never specified if Athrun and Cagalli ever got back together. That is one of the downers about the series is it was supposed to answer all questions that the original Gundam Seed left, but all GSD did was make more.

i dont think that they fit eachother i think athrun should get with meyrin really she has had a crush on him all through destiny i am beginning to feel bad for her and does anyone know when the OVA is coming out?

i think that they will get back together.

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

she choose her country over Athrun for a reason...She ish matured. Athrun understands why. But now. Cagalli needs a Partner for life not a bodyguard. That's where Athrun come in.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Athrun and Cagalli better be back together or I'll make them make the OVA dedicated to the both of them only!

If Athrun ends up with Meyrin, I'll gag myself!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

i will keel....fukuda and morosawa....

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I'll skin them alive! :)

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

White-Wing

White-Wing

Lunamaria Hawke

AsuMey?! If it happen I'll burn their house!! (Fuk n Chiak) >=0!! >=0!!
They can't do it!!! TOO MANY Asucaga fans in the wolrd!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.