Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which saiyuki is better - Minitokyo

which saiyuki is better

Tagged under Saiyuki

page 1 of 1 17 total items

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

I was just which saiyuki do you like better?
I like Saiyuki better than Saiyuki Relaod.I thought the plotline was better.Plus I liked the way the characters interacted with each other.

I agree with you. Saiyuki Reload was definitely better than the first Saiyuki. The art was neater and the storyline is more interesting, especially bout Hazel. The part about the past was more intrigueing, especially Sanzo's. The characters also got a cool makeover which made them look better than before. I salute minekura-sensei!

I think that the anime is stunning, but the best Saiyuki presentation would have to be that of the manga Saiyuki Gaiden. It has so much potential, the plot is incredible, the angst is huge and characterization is astounding. Why oh WHY hasn't Minekura finished that one yet?

Saiyuki Gaiden is good, too. According to her website, Saiyuki Gaiden is continuing in Zero Zum Ward soon. I look forward to it.

But what order is it in Saiyuki then Reload or Gaiden ?Still I like Reloaded and the first...haven`t really seen the Gaiden one yet...

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

i think saiyuki reload is better, too. The art in reload is also better, i saw reload anime first so i really get shock when seeing gensoumaden-->the characters are too thin and awful T_T

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I vote for Gensomaden Saiyuki. Even though some parts still lack of detail, it worked just fine to be a good anime.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

My vote goes definitely to the first part -Gensomaden Saiyuki!

May be the animation was no as good as in Reload or Gunlock... but still, I liked that part of the story a LOT. The single episodes were more "interesting" (or "touching") also...

The music -openings, endings, OST's, and other songs- was much better in GS IMO.

Of course I like all the other Saiyuki's as well, is just that if I had to pick one, I would definitely go with GS :)

definitely the original!

Well... sono...
Gensomaden Saiyuki -toka,Reload -toka, or even Gunlock ka-nyah?
I just like them all~
That's the way it is...

Any Saiyuki is better then Reload, anime wise. Manga, they're all great.

Reload is definetly better than the first series, both for the plot and tha art (oh, the art *_*)
I also love the story from Saiyuki Gaiden, but it cannot be the best...

I'd say Gensomaden Saiyuki.The artwork may be as good as Reload or Gunlock but the bondings between the characters then are better reflected.It's pretty much realistic and funny.There are more drama and seriousness in Reload and Gunlock.I guess it's a way of showning how the characters have grown,huh?

I think both version Gensomaden and Reload. Gunlock was ok until half way to the end. Lost interesting. Of course, that didn't stop me from watching the whole series. Love Sanzo. About the image, it didn't brother me that much as long the character are same. I think the manga is better but again the anime is bettter becaues you get to see them in action.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Quote by cifirynMy vote goes definitely to the first part -Gensomaden Saiyuki!

May be the animation was no as good as in Reload or Gunlock... but still, I liked that part of the story a LOT. The single episodes were more "interesting" (or "touching") also...

The music -openings, endings, OST's, and other songs- was much better in GS IMO.

Of course I like all the other Saiyuki's as well, is just that if I had to pick one, I would definitely go with GS :)

Yeah! I completely agree with you! I like all Saiyuki's but my absolute fav. would be Gensomaden.

i still vote for Gensomaden Saiyuki!

it's actually hard to say. saiyuki's graphism are....huh, not very good. saiyuki reload and reload gunlock are better, but the character don't looks like the characters in the manga version...(hm...i was clear? ^^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.