Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the strongest weapon in FF7 and FF8 - Minitokyo

Who is the strongest weapon in FF7 and FF8

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Who is the strongest Weapon. Omega Weapon ( FF8 ) or Ruby Weapon and Emerald Weapon ( FF7 )

Signature Image

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Stronger or Strongest?
It's Difficult to compare them, but from the three i know, it seems that emerald is the most difficult.my brother took almost 15++ minutes to defeat it....

croquis

Minitokyo.Lover

i would have to say ruby Weapon...thats one takes everyone forever to kill :)

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Out of the three mentioned, I believe Omega from FF8 is the weakest one. The others required a lot more levelling up and other things to defeat.

Signature Image

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Omega Weapon from FFVII, try to defeat it without using limit breaks or items!!

mangaeva

mangaeva

konomashii_guy

I think the stronger weapon is the strongest! Ha ha :D

" Smile is always free " :)

Emerald... it's the one i could never ever beat.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

omega took a while but squall's lion heart made it easy

ruby and emerald were the hardest to me :p

Signature

Ruby is probably the most difficult to defeat. of course, having a Phoenix materia connected to a Final Attack materia does tend to make things easier.

Signature

They all are pretty easy if you know hte tricks to beat them. Lion Heart in ffviii and Knights in ffvii makes them all really easy.

its most likely ruby weapon kuz of its million hp and its attacks.it could take a long time to destroy ruby. omega weapon in ff8 was easy kuz u can use aura stone on squall and do as much limit breaks with the lionheart as u can to kill omega and u can also use hero drink thingy to become invincible.

Signature Image

wvanguard

wvanguard

I like ... Girls like you!!

If you don't have lionheart, omega is almost impossible to kill without using "holy war" or other simillar items, for he can mercilessly slaughter all your party in two turns which come in a flash.
Emerald is difficult too, but if you have phoenix+final attack combo and KOTR all in top level you may stand a chance. But noone here mentioned the ultimate monster in FFX, perhaps no one made 'em yet! He is the toughest...

Do you even have a penis?!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.