Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [*.:.These dolls? Help please^.^.:.*] - Minitokyo

[*.:.These dolls? Help please^.^.:.*]

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Well, i've kind of always wanted one of these dolls, since i always kind of wanted to well, make clothes and such. And lately, i've really really wanted one^.^
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2525/0013nk.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5599/glrenboy0058xy.th.jpg

Does anyone know what they are called, and such. Or perhaps where i can purchase them or order them?

Any help would be appreciated^.^

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well, there's a site name in one of the pictures, so maybe there's some info on the site?
Paranoiadoll

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

kaylamew

kaylamew

Words from Yuko-sama

oh no.. you are into dollfies
Well... these can be extremly hard to get into, but making clothes is just too fun. You can change their hair, eyes, face, makeup and even other parts....
they are highly expensive, and sometimes hard to find. there are speciafic brands,sizes and lots of info out there. (i only know because one of my friends are obsessed with them ^_^ she has 3)
volks.com has info - they make very special ones
http://www.denofangels.com/forums/
is a forum with LOTS of info - and lots of friendly people - they can help you find where to get them!
Good Luck!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Wow, those dolls look lovly...Sorry I can't help you, I haven't seen these dolls before.

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

OKITA-SAN

OKITA-SAN

~:My oblivion:~

I'm not sure about those dolls. Even I'm a doll collector myself. Sorry toxictea. :)

Even if we never see each other again,
Just keep smiling.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Sorry, Suuki but i can't help you since i don't know anything about dolls! I wish i could help you!! Well, i wish the best luck that you would be able to get those dolls!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Actually^.^
I found out the dolls are in the high hundreds..so if anyone has more then one..and is willing to sell me one for less then 500 dollars..then pm me ^.^ lol

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

All i know is that there dolfies and they r fairly high priced....

Good Luck In Your Search!!

Loves ya!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

They do looks beautiful, but I would never want to put those in my room for decoration... It's freaky! The more beautiful a doll looks, the freakier it feels when you look into their eyes! But thats just me...i'm a coward ^^||

Spookknuffel

Spookknuffel

Spookie-chan

Hmm i don't know the name .. but i got one doll ... well it look likes that ones..

Well good luck in your search!
I hope you can find the names :)

Signature Image

*... Wherever You Go , I'm Always With You ...*

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

These dolls sort of reminds me of the dolls Chiaki Konaka (screen writer of Lain and the Big O) makes as a hobby... usually of his characters in the series... But these are a lot more life like... I seem to recall another online friend who goes by "littlerowan" posting stories of life size versions of these kinds of dolls that are alive. "My Brass Heart" I believe was the title...

Sorry for not contributing much to the thread... See ya

The one on the left looks almost exactly like my ex-girlfriend.
I'm not even kidding.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

aaawww suukie i love that one thats in black she looks like a tim burton doll awww its soo cute =D :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Hhaha thank you for the help kayla-chan^.^ Its much appreciated. I'm planning on purchasing a Basic Kit "Ren" Girl^.^
She looks like this..
http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/2117/05bagre21fb.th.jpg
I'm going to get someone to put her together for me and paint her up, and later, i'll purchase a new wig for her:3
Pretty isnt she^.^

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I'm not sure if this would help, but maybe you could try ebay. They might have it.
i think mostly Japanese stores would have these, because I'm pretty sure they're from Japan. If you were in Japan, you would find these with no problem.
http://www.yesasia.com/ has some dolls similar to these, but a bit different. All are under $500.
Good luck in finding those dolls! ^^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i've seen those before... someone had some pictures in their myspace site.
forgot who it was though...

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

CarmelCoveredQ-chan

CarmelCoveredQ-chan

The soon to be Overlord

oh my! i want these types of dolls so badly but much like everyone else i'm sooo broke ^^; oh well until then i will save piccies of them and use them as models ^^

Current rantings: "I'm Eurasian Eurasian dammit ><!!!!" :: "What do you mean i cant rule the world!!!" :: *looks at a yaoi doujinshi* "Wheres the bumpy-bumpy!!!!"::"watashi no kotasai!"::"oh yeah well...pocky and sex pwn everything XD!":: "i'll be smitten all up in yo kitten X3"::

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Their sooo beautiful! I want one XD! Too bad their so expensive >.<!

They look very cute~~ ^^ I want em'!! :)

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.